TTC After a Loss

August WTO

1235»

Re: August WTO

• Got another strong positive OPK around midnight and a slightly more faint one this morning. Will be marking today as my O day, I guess! No BD last night, but might try to get some in tonight just in case. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @justsuzie well I would have but we bought a puppy last night.  So probably BD tonight.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • was in the bathroom today and pulled my underwear down and told DH it's on tonight - still got the good stuff lol.
  • @leahcimmichael I literally just lol'd at work. Haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just lol out loud too @leahcimmichael and DH was like what's so funny.  
  • CD1.
    *TW*

TTC#1 - 6.3.16
    BFP#1 - 7.1.16, (mo-di twins + singleton) due 3.15.17
    MC singleton - 7.13.16 - 5w
    MMC identical twins - 8.5.16 - 8w+2d
    Misoprostol 4x
    D&C - 9.12.16
    Hysteroscopy - 11.21.16 - Retained tissue filling half of uterus removed, blocked left tube, benched for 2 cycles, on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days
    HSG - 2.7.17 - Asherman's Syndrome. Both tubes open.
    Hysteroscopy 2.13.17 - Incomplete adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days. At least two more surgeries needed...
    Hysteroscopy 3.21.17 - Adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days.
    TTCAL #1: 4.24.17
    Hysteroscopy 5.23.17 - Scars reformed. Adhesiolysis. Unsure what to do next...
    Fertility acupuncture - started 6.13.17
  • Ugh @weareturtles. I'm sorry.  Mine should arrive on Tuesday 
  • @weareturtles So sorry. CD1 is the worst. Be kind to yourself today. 
  • I'm CD10 and FF is predicting my fertile days are this coming Thur (CD16) thru next Sat, which I hope turns out to be wrong because DH leaves for a work trip Thur.  :(  I don't temp anymore or use opk's so FF is just basing this on cycle length. But the two cycles before I got pregnant (that resulted in the m/c) had gotten shorter and were only 28 days. Hoping we can have sex every other night between now and when he leaves and just make sure we have sex Thur morning. Not feeling very hopeful though about this cycle though. 
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• CD 1... discouraging and exciting all at the same time. 
    DS born 04/22/15, Pregnant again 03/01/17 however loss due to PPROM at 20+6 weeks now TTC rainbow
  • CD1 for me too. 
  • Well I'm officially here now too. CD1. AF come a day late and tricked me a bit. I had spotting (which I usually don't a day before expected AF then it stopped and AF didn't start as expected yesterday. I had my hopes up there could have been a chance....but no. She's here just a day late. Ugh. 
  • So has anyone had follicles that remained from previous cycle? And if so was AF heavier the next cycle?   I had heavy bleeding first day then yesterday it slowed down and was more brownish today I woke up to heavy bright red flow again.  This is not normal for me and wondering if it due to left over follicles last cycle 
  • I'm still over here and on CD19. DH has been out of town since Thur and comes home tomorrow. Still showing signs that I haven't O'd yet. At this point I'm just hoping my body waits till he gets home and we can at least have some chance this cycle.  :/
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• @Mack2342 - I have no idea, but I'm right there with you with a very strange AF this cycle. Two days if very light flow followed by 5 days of brown/gray spotting, which bordered on light flow at times. Super weird.

@robyn2201 - FX you don't O before DH gets home!!!
    *TW*

TTC#1 - 6.3.16
    BFP#1 - 7.1.16, (mo-di twins + singleton) due 3.15.17
    MC singleton - 7.13.16 - 5w
    MMC identical twins - 8.5.16 - 8w+2d
    Misoprostol 4x
    D&C - 9.12.16
    Hysteroscopy - 11.21.16 - Retained tissue filling half of uterus removed, blocked left tube, benched for 2 cycles, on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days
    HSG - 2.7.17 - Asherman's Syndrome. Both tubes open.
    Hysteroscopy 2.13.17 - Incomplete adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days. At least two more surgeries needed...
    Hysteroscopy 3.21.17 - Adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days.
    TTCAL #1: 4.24.17
    Hysteroscopy 5.23.17 - Scars reformed. Adhesiolysis. Unsure what to do next...
    Fertility acupuncture - started 6.13.17
  • @weareturtles sorry for the weird AF I think it makes this whole process I bit harder.  Hopefully it's not a big deal that our cycles are strange.  FX for you! 
  • Yesterday DH was acting different and he finally said he is scared about continuing TTC.  He said he doesn't want to stop but that he is concerned. He said what if we can't have another baby or what if MC again will that break you mentally and if you do get pregnant he said he's worried about my health because I'm in constant pain now with arthritis in my hip.  I told him I've already come to terms with the fact that we may not have another and continuing to try means a chance for MC. Doesn't mean that I won't be upset by either but I'm starting to accept things.  As far as my hip goes I said it could get worse but either way I have to have my hip replaced in near future.  I asked him what he wants to do and he said he wants to keep trying.  I told him that I want to do these rounds of IUI and the. Re-evaluate because if they don't work I don't know that I can keep trying   He said that's fair. We were both in tears but his biggest fear is losing me somehow mentally or physically.  
  • @Mack2342 I was tearing up reading this. I love that you two had an honest conversation about how scary and heartbreaking this whole process is. *hugs*
  • @leahcimmichael thanks lady!  A conversation that needed to happen.  This process is scary and heartbreaking.  A few months ago the thought of not trying was heartbreaking but now I know that we can be a happy family of 3.  While I'm not there completely, I do see an end to my TTC days.  
  • vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited August 2017
    I'm sorry @Mack2342 - I totally get that what you and your DH discussed.  DH and I had the discussion last week about how far we would take it.  DH is willing to take it further than I want to.  I see myself accepting way before he does.  I hope you have success in the near future with a BFP.  I had already told DH if we had another loss I would be done.  It's just too much mentally for me and I see that now that I"m on the good side mentally speaking.
  • @vlagrl29 we would be done too if another loss.    It is too much 
  • @Mack2342 these conversations are so hard to have. The whole process is so exhausting and draining! Sad that anyone has to have these conversations but glad you got it all out. 
  • CD1. AF showed up earlier than expected. Silver lining is that I might actually get some good BD days in before DH leaves for Japan in September!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @silvergreen that's awesome.  Get some good BD in before he leaves.  Always have to look for the bright side in this situation