TTC After a Loss
Options

August TWW

Re: August TWW

• Options
    @rklinge0 @rosemaryandthyme yay congrats!

@justsuzie so happy for your betas!
  • Options
    @silvergreen and @sprkls8506 sorry for the BFNs. Hopefully it's too early!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm trying to stay hopeful. I might take another cheapie tomorrow.

*TW*

The first time I got pregnant was with just one BD and it was also our first time trying, so I guess I'm almost expecting it to be just easy - especially after putting the work in this time with three well-timed BD days.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @silvergreen. With my DD it was only 1 month ttc, with loss it was 6 months ttc, apparently I need more time lol as I'm currently 7 months TTCAL. Although I have to say I've never felt so calm about this so to be here I feel like a huge success.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Well BFN. No signs of AF but I'm wondering if the CP messed with things a little.  :/
  • Options
    @sprkls8506 Ugh! It's possible that your CP threw things off a little. Or it might still be too early.

This morning was day 3 of BFNs for me. I had some spotting Monday that I got all excited about, but today I woke up with AF tummy grumbles. So the spotting was probably just the witch letting me know she's on her way. TWW is always such an emotional rollercoaster for me. 

• Options
    @leahcimmichael sorry for the BFN. It sucks. 
  • Options
    @sprkls8506 Thanks! I think the worst part is that I stay hopeful, even when all the facts point to AF, I still think *maybe*. Then when CD1 shows up it's like my whole world caves in. Every. Damn. Month. 

I think you, me, and @silvergreen are all due for AF on Friday. So I'm hoping at least one of us gets a BFP this week. C'mon cycle buddies!!!
  • Options
    waiting for pre AF spotting to start - should be today or tomorrow
  • Options
    I leave the thread fo 14 days and so much happens! Congrats @justsuzie, @rklinge0, and @rosemaryandthyme

AFM: TWW is always the battle of "Pee on the stick. No, don't pee on the stick." I'm 3 DPO, so I'll  probably lose the battle in about 5 days. 
    TTGP October siggy 

***TW Living child and loss mentioned***

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    13 March 2017: Loss at 4+6

• Options
    Def hoping someone gets a BFP!!! 

@leahcimmichael I'm the same way every CD1. That's when I'll go get my Greek salad or iced coffee or Italian sub. Ugh!!
  • Options
    @leahcimmichael Yep, I think you and I are pretty much in sync! My cycle seems to have gotten a little longer since D&C (30 days instead of 27), so my app is telling me CD1 should be Saturday. But I noticed some bloody discharge in the shower this morning, so definitely would say I'm out.

I cried a little after another BFN yesterday morning. I didn't think I would be that emotional about it, but this was my first time really trying after my D&C in April  - I waited the recommended three cycles before trying AND it took 7 weeks before I even got my first AF, so the wait has been real. I think I've just been feeling overwhelmed since I also found out that DH is going to Japan the whole fertile week of September. Maybe if I'm lucky my period will show up a day or two early just to remotely increase my odds before he leaves. Wish it was still 27 days so I could get through this process faster.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @silvergreen it took my cycle about 4 months to get back to 28 days (after my D&C ). Not that it is the same for everyone...
  • Options
    @sprkls8506 Gives me some hope. Thank you. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    BFN. No signs of AF so I'm pretty sure my cycle is just a little off from CP. 
  • Options
    Sorry @sprkls8506.  My cycle was off this time too.  It sucks if we are not pregnant please AF show up when you are supposed to! 
  • Options
    Doesn't AF know we just need to move on?  :D
  • Options
    Oh man I have missed the ball here with my absence on the bump! Congratulations @justsuzie@rklinge0, and @rosemaryandthyme!!!! 

• Options
    MooFish2364MooFish2364 member
    edited August 2017
    @sprkls8506 of course she knows. She's just an evil bitch and doesn't care :-)

edited because I tagged the wrong person. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    well last month I had a 28 day cycle so I'm guess this month will be a day or 2 late.  Maybe 29 or 30 day.  Spotting hasn't started yet and I usually get 2 days of that before the flow comes.
  • Options
    My cycle has been back on to clockwork for a few months so I'm annoyed it is being wacky. Hopefully just this month.
  • Options
    @sprkls8506 Looks like AF is here! Day 28 this cycle! Woohoo! Might actually get a shot for September now!

Thanks to everyone for their encouragement and support. Heading over to WTO. Good luck, ladies!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited August 2017
    I love your optimism @Mack2342 but it always comes.  This is seriously my last  try naturally for the next 4 cycles then I'm willing to give clomid a try but only with an RE.

GL this cycle @silvergreen
  • Options
    tiny bit of spotting started tonight so I suspect AF to come saturday
  • Options
    TW

Faintest pink line this am but I also think I am spotting so I am guessing another CP. I'm going to call my RE but I know I won't get it in today since they never call me back til after bloodwork is done and the Monday is a holiday. So I'm going to see if I can just get an appt to talk about all of this. Thankfully it is a beautiful day out and I have a million and one things to do. Maybe it will be distracting.    :/
  • Options
    FX @sprkls8506 for good news!
  • Options

@Mack2342 thank you

TW

I shouldn't have even said pink line. It was just a cheapie one so the faintest line! Since those are supposed to be super sensitive I'm not hopeful.
  • Options
    @sprkls8506  I'm sorry you're in limbo right now. But I'm super-hopeful that the spotting you're having is implantation bleeding from that little bean latching on tight! Please let us know as you find out more! I'm rooting for you, girl!!!!
  • Options
    Sorry lady @sprkls8506 for the spotting

after years of always spotting before AF it changed this month. Woke up at 4am with cramps and the flow. On to WTO.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.

I'm waiting for the nurse to call back. I made an appt with my RE for end of Sept. With our vacation and her being in another office we couldn't get in sooner. 

• Options
    @vlagrl29 sorry for af. That totally sucks. 

@sprkls8506 FX that you have a sticky little bean. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @sprkls8506 FX this is it and that the spotting is implantation bleeding. Keep us updated!
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    FX for you @sprkls8506
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    @sprkls8506 FX for you. I hope this is a sticky bean and the spotting was just in holding on real tight. 
    TTGP October siggy 

***TW Living child and loss mentioned***

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    13 March 2017: Loss at 4+6

• Options
    Thank you everyone. 
  • Options
    tosh24tosh24 member
    edited September 2017
    @sprkls8506 FX for s sticky bean! I've gone in for a beta before without asking my RE first (naughty, I know). I got a BFP on a Wednesday night when the office was closed and I just showed up to the lab Thursday morning and said I just left a message with the RE the previous night so they probably didn't have a chance to inform the lab yet. Got my blood drawn and a phone call back within a few hours. Don't know if that's still a possibility for you to do today instead of waiting. Good luck!

Edit to fix multiple typos... 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Options
    Fx for you @sprkls8506!
    DS born 04/22/15, Pregnant again 03/01/17 however loss due to PPROM at 20+6 weeks now TTC rainbow
  • Options
    @sprkls8506. I had a consultation with my RE on a Friday then a week later got a BFP. I called them to let them know that I wouldn't be starting femara and IUI but they took me in for blood draw that day and said they would see me through 12 weeks since I came to them for assistance.  So maybe your RE will get you in for bloodwork 
  • Options
    Lurking
    Congrats and hoping for the best @sprkls8506