August 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 7/31

Final stretch, ladies!

How far along are you & how big is baby?  

Upcoming appointments?  

Symptoms/Cravings?  

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY: Do you have a favorite or "go to" nail or toe polish color? (Need some inspiration for my last pedicure for a while!)

Re: Monday Ticker Change 7/31

• Options
    How far along are you & how big is baby?  39 weeks, pumpkin

Upcoming appointments?  Pre-op appointment Tuesday morning and c section Wednesday morning

Symptoms/Cravings?  TMI: diarrhea has been killing me for a couple weeks but it has kicked up a notch lately. Also getting heartburn at night again

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I'm so ready to meet her but feel like I'm so behind on preparations. We have everything we need for the baby but I really wanted a clean, organized house and with DD (17 months) and my exhaustion, it's just not getting done. Today is really my last day to attack it so I'm going to try my best to get things as clean as possible.

GTKY: Do you have a favorite or "go to" nail or toe polish color? (Need some inspiration for my last pedicure for a while!) I don't get pedicures really (I've only had a handful usually due to someone else wanting to). Honestly, I haven't painted my toes in months. I haven't worn makeup in ages either. I kind of like the look of natural nails. I never paint my fingernails. But for kicks and giggles I think the last nail polish I used on my toes and liked was Cajun Shrimp by OPI 
  • Options
    kvh22kvh22 member
    edited July 2017
    ETA good luck on Wednesday @middy411!!

How far along are you & how big is baby?
      37 weeks

Upcoming appointments?  coming up Wednesday

Symptoms/Cravings?  Baby dropped so the classic breathing/rib relief vs. increased pressure on the pelvis, bladder, etc. associated with that

Rants/Raves/Questions?  posted in FTM thread

GTKY: Do you have a favorite or "go to" nail or toe polish color? (Need some inspiration for my last pedicure for a while!) I love coral. I have one from Essie I love but don't remember the name.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker