December 2017 Moms

Random 7/31

Re: Random 7/31

• It just got shut down
  • That was a good one
  • Loading the player...
  • @cait5413, I did see that! Was hoping to get more info on that too, but shame it got shut down. Oh well, guess I'll wash dishes or fold laundry or something  :D
  • Also, that heartbeat argument reminds me of the argument that happened here that one day. And the response, "you can't have an opinion on facts."
  • Anyone else take a quick glance at August 16 to see who was potentially involved? Just me? Found one too  ;);)
  • I'm amazed it took so long to get shut down! 

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • jlemons-2 said:
    Anyone else take a quick glance at August 16 to see who was potentially involved? Just me? Found one too  ;);)
    What did you manage to find? No one has posted in that group since May...
  • I'm amazed it took so long to get shut down! 
    That kind of stuff never used to get shut down. The new regulations are kind of a bummer. 

(To be clear, out and out name calling or threats were and should be a problem, but that thread was relatively tame.)
  • @ktcakes87 I had the same thought when I woke up this morning - so excited we made it to August!!!

My random is I hate that work gets in the way of my Bump time. I usually check in here late at night and on the weekends when everyone else isn't posting and the conversations flow so quickly I feel stupid commenting on something y'all chatted about hours ago. Stupid work.
    Me: 38 l DH: 41
    Gavin - 8/27/10
    *TW*
    Gabriel - 2nd tri loss 5/17/16 Trisomy 18 & 21
    Hope -  2nd tri loss 12/7/16 complications from pneumonia

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @NME44 someone from August '17 posted in the March '18 thread they were talking about. 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• I've been missing a lot lately on here, being really busy. But I have been back reading a lot of posts and boards. All this talk about lurking other BMBs and the drama elsewhere has me now wanting to lurk while bumping at work!! I never even thought of it before! Thanks for giving me something to do while bored in the middle of the night!!! 

Also @peachy13 thanks for the heads up!!! Such a great deal!!!! I was just looking on their website the other day for cribs and missed these!!

• Back to @MJDsquared map of hated things, I definitely don't live in Illinois!

• @jlemons-2 I bite my string cheese too most days! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ahhh! I'm a string cheese peeler from way back

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Nothing better than a good bra. 
  • @newadventure I did the same thing yesterday - even though I swore I wouldn't. so.much.better.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • NME44NME44 member
    edited August 2017
    ktcakes87 said:
    @NME44 someone from August '17 posted in the March '18 thread they were talking about. 
    Ah. For some reason I thought it was August 16.

ETA: it was Aug16. I just re-read. Apparently they have a problem with their fb group members participating on TB. *eyeroll*
  • Holy balls I just read through all of that. I want more on the a16 booting lol.

Bonus points for the lovely lady that can link me to the heartbeat thread? I am bored at work...

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Holy balls I just read through all of that. I want more on the a16 booting lol.

Bonus points for the lovely lady that can link me to the heartbeat thread? I am bored at work...
    I also need that link.
  • Can't link on mobile but it's on page 2 of March 18 titled "please respond if you're shallow"
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • kvacmak said:
    Can't link on mobile but it's on page 2 of March 18 titled "please respond if you're shallow"
    Ahhh, the title of the post alone has convinced me to go check it out!!
    Me: 38 l DH: 41
    Gavin - 8/27/10
    *TW*
    Gabriel - 2nd tri loss 5/17/16 Trisomy 18 & 21
    Hope -  2nd tri loss 12/7/16 complications from pneumonia

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • peachy13  Thank you. This is just what I need to make it over that hump day struggle lol

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• There was mention that they screen shot the D17-March18 BMBs and talked/gossiped about members' responses. I just want to know what they took from our board!!! Nothing comes to mind being particularly screen shot worthy, maybe the alcohol study a while ago? We're famous y'all! 
  • "It happened so fast" on TTGP
    You're welcome.

• @kvacmak that one really bothers me because if it is s troll pretending to have a disability, that's pretty low. 
  • @jlemons-2 ya I'm not sure what to think about the OP... but some of the gifs are top notch lol
  • Has anyone else watched I'm Sorry on TruTv? If not, PSA that it's pretty hilarious. It's pretty vulgar humor-wise, so don't watch it if that's not your thing.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • You guys. Science isn't real. Humans invented it. *eyeroll* (sarcasm font)
  • NME44 said:
    You guys. Science isn't real. Humans invented it. *eyeroll* (sarcasm font)
    Humans invented religion too. What's your point?  :D;):D;):p
  • kvacmak said:
    NME44 said:
    You guys. Science isn't real. Humans invented it. *eyeroll* (sarcasm font)
    Humans invented religion too. What's your point?  :D;):D;):p
    Man, I wish someone had said this to her!
  • I'm an August 2016 mom, but I never joined the FB group, so I can't help!

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
  • @kvacmak OMG that thread! First I thought, why are they engaging with this obvious troll? Then as the OP talked about having disabilities, I was thinking along the lines of @jlemons-2 --very low. Then, I was just impressed by the gifs. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
  • failuretoflyfailuretofly member
    edited August 2017
    @caitlyn5454 @jlemons-2 well regardless if her story is true or not she seems to be carrying it over to the April BMB... I will be full blown stalker mode on that board as of now haha 
  • Guys, I'm tired.   Like, that insane, can't get anything done, television parenting tired.  Haaaalp.

I've been MIA.  I've been reading, but I have nothing good to contribute.  Why am I so boring??  :(