April 2018 Moms

Weekly Randoms - week of 7/31

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms - week of 7/31

• @JJMNO1616 um, yeah. I left work on lunch, went to Walgreens to buy more, went home, POAS, drove back to work. I have a 30 minute lunch...
    BabyFruit Ticker Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• lundlund member
    @JJMNO1616 I did for about a week, but be careful that you don't freak yourself out when the 2nd line gets lighter! It's called the "hook effect" when your HCG gets high enough (I think 1000<) that your HPTs actually get lighter

https://fetalmedicine.org/abstracts/2015/var/pdf/abstracts/0719.pdf

• Loading the player...
  • What @lund said. I've seen some pretty extreme freak outs related to that. The waiting it torture I know but in pregnancy sometimes that's what you gotta do 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @lund Oh man I had no idea! Thanks for the forewarning! I did pee on another wondfo today and thankfully it was darker so no freaking out but maybe I'll call it quits now. 
  • @JJMNO1616 I stopped last week when my test line was slightly darker than the control. I figured it couldn't get much darker than that. 
  • beena722 said:
    @JJMNO1616 I stopped last week when my test line was slightly darker than the control. I figured it couldn't get much darker than that. 
    ^ same. I took one probably every other day for the first week after we found out at 10dpo, then I somehow got myself to wait a whole week and just took one a couple days ago and it was significantly darker than the control and showed up instantly. I figured it was time to stop. No judgement though, it's hard to not do it!
    Me: 31  DH: 32
    Married: 10/3/15 
    TTC: May 2017
    BFP: 7/20/17
    EDD: 3/29/18
  • I regret teaching my son ring around the rosy last week. Now I just spin once and get dizzy and nauseous. 
  • luna8433 said:
    I regret teaching my son ring around the rosy last week. Now I just spin once and get dizzy and nauseous. 
    @luna8433 - oh god my son's favorite activity is chasing me around the kitchen island. Not awesome when not pregnant, but now it's torture.