April 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms - week of 7/31

Re: Weekly Randoms - week of 7/31

• Options
    @Dumbgurl04 YAY it's been busted like 3 weeks!!!!
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    lundlund member
    edited August 2017
    I love that it's not broken any more, but it won't let me put my ticker in a spoiler box. Grrr.

ETA now that's fixed too!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    kmallskmalls member
    edited August 2017
    Practicing mobile giffing...

CRAP didn't work...
  • Options
     Not me, but I do need binge watching binge watching recommendations. I'm coming up in the end of Mad Men ... again
    Yes I need ideas too! I think I've watched everything good on Netflix!
  • Options
    TW* I would stay away from "To the Bone " there's a mc scene*
  • Options
    @kmalls Over to March for the drama

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• Options
    How do I GIF? I cannot figure this shit out lol 
  • Options
    You should be able to add them in the image button. 
  • Options
     Yesssss!!!!!!
  • Options
    @zombiemom1318 are you mobile? Copy the link and paste it in the URL location when you hit the picture button. I just learned this today. 

• Options
    kmallskmalls member
    edited August 2017
    Pretty sure we'll all be giffing 100% of the time now :D
  • Options
    ekendall09ekendall09 member
    edited August 2017
    Yes to gifs! Except I can't for the life of me get it to work mobile!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @ekendall09 I go to giphy.com, pick my gif, touch and hold it, and choose save image. Then I go to TB, choose insert image, find the gif on my phone and voila!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    beenabeebeenabee member
    edited August 2017
    I kinda get the gist of it but can someone elaborate more on what a signature is? I never bothered with it in my last BMB but I kinda want to jump on the bandwagon. How do I add one? (once we decide on one)

Also thanks @hedgepig for being such a pro and on top of everything  <3

Edited because grammar is hard when it's 6:30AM and you're not fully awake. 
  • Options
    @beena722 at the top you should see icons that look like the world, an envelope, a star, and a person.  IF you click on the person it should drop down saying preferences.  Click on that and you should say a list and there is one about signature.  Also I think if you look at the post about guidelines there is a clickable link on how to set up your signature. 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    @beena722 Thanks! If you check out the *Read This First* Board Organization thread there are also links to how-tos for making a signature and inserting a ticker (and other helpful things). :)
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    kmallskmalls member
    edited August 2017
    @ekendall09 - I just perused the local Boston board and I think we live suuuuuuper close to each other.

ETA: we're going to be delivering at the same hospital :D
  • Options
    @kmalls STOP IT!  Too small of a world.  I delivered at Beth Israel downtown last time but wanted something close to home this time around. Beth Israel is close to work so its my fall back in case of an emergency and I can't get out of the city haha
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @ekendall09 ah! My SIL just delivered across the street from there at Brigham & Womens. She works there so it was convenient, but yeah if you have to get there from our neck of the woods it's definitely not ideal. 

You'll love the local hospital! It's unfortunately attenpting to get "baby-friendly" certification, which I have a lot of opinions about, but for me the benefits far outweigh that drawback. The nurses are unbelievably great, the rooms are huge and comfortable, and even the food is wonderful. Last time I didn't want to leave, ha! 
  • Options
    @kmalls so glad to hear!  I ended up with a new OBGYN for the pregnancy.  Mine that was associated with BI moved so I figured it was a natural transition.  I'm excited to be closer to home and all my friends who have delivered there have the same praises.  While I don't agree with the whole "baby-Friendly" concept, it doesn't sway me in anyway.  I didn't use the nursery at BI and we BF and that's my hope for this time around too!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Dumbgurl04Dumbgurl04 member
    edited August 2017
    Ditto on the slowness of the group.....can't wait for more to join and we can get this party started
    Image result for falling asleep gif

Anniversary

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    Re: the boringness of the group right now....I feel like I have nothing to report.  No symptoms, no appointment any time soon, no comments from the peanut gallery to complain about yet.  The beginning of pregnancy is so noneventful!
    ***March '18 October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Costume Fails***

• Options
    @bettyvonsomethingstein I agree!! Some of my early on symptoms like headaches and cramps are gone and even the fatigue seems to be letting up some (or I'm just getting used to it?! Idk)
  • Options
    @bettyvonsomethingstein that is on point. Things get so much more interesting as bellies and babies grow, movement starts, and things like picking out names and stranger unsolicited comments start to happen. 

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• Options
    Despite 9 hours of sleep I am still dragging this morning!! I have been on decaf but opted for a regular 12 oz cup this morning and I feel more alert and slightly guilty ugh 
  • Options
    @looeeze I'm for a Game of Thrones thread. :)
    @kmalls Our house was built in 2015 and the only closets we have are the bedroom closets. :/ Also... please excuse my ignorance but... the Mooch? 

Hubby and I went and saw Atomic Blonde last night. I feel like I lost valuable hours of my life. We didn't like it at all. :/
    Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @looeeze Yes please for a GoT thread!

• Options
    @looeeze I'm for a Game of Thrones thread. :)
    @kmalls Our house was built in 2015 and the only closets we have are the bedroom closets. :/ Also... please excuse my ignorance but... the Mooch? 

Hubby and I went and saw Atomic Blonde last night. I feel like I lost valuable hours of my life. We didn't like it at all. :/
    @buttercup0525- The Mooch is Anthony Scaramucci, the (now former) White House Communications Director. He was fired after 10 days on the job. 
  • Options
    @kmalls Oooh! Gotcha. I heard about that. I don't follow politics too much so the nicknames are lost on me. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I just sat through an hour long meeting with a very strong feeling of nausea.  It was not pleasant and at one point I thought I was going to vomit.  But made it through thankfully and no one seemed to notice. 

Anniversary

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    @Dumbgurl04 whoooo! You made it! 
  • Options
    @Dumbgurl04 I'm not looking forward to MS. Right now, my biggest issue is being tired. I still have two hours to go and I'm waaaaaaaaay exhausted. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Is anyone else still peeing on sticks? I'm thinking about taking another test  :D