October 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change - July 25th

Sorry I'm a day late, but how are you ladies doing? 

1) How many weeks along are you?

2) How big is baby (in fruit or pounds/kg)?

3) How are you feeling?

4) Any appointments this week? 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: What is still on your to do list?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change - July 25th

• Options
    1) How many weeks along are you? 29 weeks

2) How big is baby (in fruit or pounds/kg)? Size of a Barbie car

3) How are you feeling? I feel great!

4) Any appointments this week? I had an ultrasound yesterday. Along with my gestational diabetes test. I sure hope that turns out well. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? How do you ladies feel about recycling names?  We have a name that we really love, but my fiancé doesn't want to use it because it was also a name that my ex husband and I liked if we had a girl. With this baby we don't know what it is, so there's a chance that we won't use it again. 

6) GTKY: What is still on your to do list?  Everything!!!  We still need to finalize names, decorate the room and hopefully have a baby shower before the baby comes. 
  • Options
    sofiaberlinsofiaberlin member
    edited July 2017
    I've never participated to one of these because I am never on when my ticker changes, but I'll play today...

1) How many weeks along are you? 27w4d

2) How big is baby (in fruit or pounds/kg)? Not sure exactly... Salad? Kale? Something else that I can't relate to at all?

3) How are you feeling? I feel totally fine--I even sometimes forget I'm pregnant...

4) Any appointments this week? I had one yesterday--in Germany, we have one appt every month from month 3 to month 6 and then one every two weeks till birth. Not sure why so many are needed, but I like my OB-Gyn, so I enjoy going in for a chat every now and then...

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rant: I know I should feel grateful that he's so active because it means he's healthy, but... does baby have to kick me hard when I least expect it?! This one is way more active than my first...

Rave: we've got his name and I'm really happy about it!! And it works in all three languages we live with (English, French and German).

6) GTKY: What is still on your to do list? Like @marousse, everything! Well, almost. Luckily, we have stuff from our first that we can recycle: clothes (although this one won't be born in the same season so it might not work), stroller, baby carrier, etc. But we still need a bed, some sort of shelf for a changing table and possibly a little more closet space for baby's stuff...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @marousse about your name question: I don't know how I'd feel in your husband's situation. Picking a name for a little being is very personal, so I get that he's a little put off by the fact that you had picked this name with your ex, but if he really likes it too, then maybe try to talk him into it some more... He'll forget it was also your ex's choice the second he sees his baby. Or very soon after :)