TTC After a Loss

TTCAL Week of 7/24

2»

Re: TTCAL Week of 7/24

• @vlagrl29 If getting a puppy makes you pregnant, let us know. Waaaay more affordable (and adorable) than medical interventions!!!  :D
  • Right @leahcimmichael ? I told him it'll probably be another year ha! Esp since I recently decided I'm not going to try clomid in sept
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • tosh24tosh24 member
    Introduce yourself (if you're new)!
    Newbie to the board here. Just intro'd last week after my second miscarriage the week prior. First mc was in November 2016. 

Status?
    WTO. I had sharp pains in my right ovary last night while laying in bed and I can tell my libido took a bit of a jump today so I'm guessing I'm Oing about now-ish. I'll use an OPK when I get home. I'm not temping ATM and probably won't start back up since we begin IUIs again next month. 

R/R?
    Rant: Work is killing me. It's my busy season so I am s.t.r.e.s.s.e.d.
    Rave: My veggie garden is flourishing with all the rain we've had. It's insane. I have so many hot peppers already that I'm doing a round of pickling/canning tonight. I may be weirdly excited about this.

GTKY: What historical time period do you think you'd fit best in and why?
    Hmmm probably the 70's. My parent's were teens in the 70's and I can't get enough of their stories. The clothes, the music, the hair....
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3