TTC After a Loss
Options

Heartbeat Tracking

So I just got an advert on FB regarding a wristband that tracks your heart rate at night to monitor your fertility (yes I obviously research about fertility too much if FB is on to me).  It is called Ava, and I am really kind of intrigued by it.  Has anyone tried it?  Is tracking your heartbeat Hocus pocus, or awesome weird science like Ferning?  
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Heartbeat Tracking

• Options
    @ngolimento Are you talking about the Ava tracker? I'm following posts in another board from someone who just bought one. They're a bit expensive and I'm not sure that they do a better job than temping plus OPKs. This person got one because their sleep schedule is all over the place due to shift work. 
    As far as I know the heart rate increase is an early sign of pregnancy and I've heard anecdotes about women finding out they are pregnant because their Fitbit picked up on heart rate changes. 
  • Options
    Thank you, yes that's the one!  I was looking at it for the same reason: irregular sleeping.  I suffer from insomnia plus a two-year old that sucks at sleeping as much as I do.  Temping is a bit crazy for me, and it is frustrating.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    pghrenpghren member
    I've never been able to keep a temping schedule either, but my heart rate is normally high. Even if I had the money, I wonder if it would work for me. 
  • Options
    I want to get back into temping but I swear I'm awake half the nite! 
  • Options
    If any of you do get one, I'd love to hear what you think about it!