1st Trimester

Is this finally my vvvvvfl?!?!?!

bcopeybcopey member
edited July 2017 in 1st Trimester
**Images Removed by Admin**

Re: Is this finally my vvvvvfl?!?!?!

• This is a violation of the TOU.  Don't be surprise if an admin closes this post.  There is a sticky thread at the top to post pictures of pre sticks.

To be honest,  I see nothing but s black blob. Changing the filters on the image isn't showing anything, IMO. 
  • If you can't see it with your regular eyeballs, it's not a valid line. Keep testing and stop posting pee sticks on the internet.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • What's a "vvvvvfl"?
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• What's a "vvvvvfl"?
    Very very very very very faint line?
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Why do people always post these in negatives? I feel like lines are even harder to see when the colors are inverted.
  • I don't see anything. Test EOD until you get + or AF. The post about pregnancy tests is really useful. Also the Fertility Friend app has a ton of HPT you can search in their gallery. 

• This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"