March 2018 Moms
Options

What My Pregnant Self Is Eating 7/20

Re: What My Pregnant Self Is Eating 7/20

• Options

@justkeeptrying have you tried putting pepperoni in it? :)

• Options
    @wonderbex salty carbs are exactly what I can't get enough of too!  Which normally aren't my thing at all - I'm usually more into sweets if I want a treat.  

I just ordered garlic pizza fingers - I have a fridge full of healthy food but nothing is appealing right now! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @crossfitbabybump, no, but thanks a lot for that craving now 
  • Options
    Today, I had pepperoni pizza rolls for the first time since college. So. Good. 
  • Options
    I'm at that point now where I'm almost always hungry but nothing sounds good. I finally got my alfredo and breadsticks last night from The OG. I'm kind of craving Mexican tonight from our local restaurant, but I'm too lazy to go in and pick it up. Might be a frozen pizza night, but I don't love the thought of that. Also, DH started Whole 30 and I'm way too picky so we basically never eat the same thing anymore. 
  • Options
    McDonalds was the bomb tonight! I was sharing with my toddler and used that as an excuse to order and eat way too much. 

What can I say, I have a hard time choosing between chicken and beef!
  • Options
    How about a list of what I didn't eat today? Went to Chik Fil A twice, got tater tots, chicken biscuits and a strawberry shake and went to Miami Subs gto et mozzarella sticks. 

All of it was gross, including the money I burned through and am now upset by.  How can these things be gross????
  • Options
    @barrelocarol Gross because pregnant or gross because bad service?
  • Options
    @chasingroygbiv Gross bc pregnant and cravingless.  :|
  • Options
    @chasingroygbiv I have been craving OG!  (and all pasta and unhealthy things really)  But we have an OG gift card that we need to use - so unlimited breadsticks and delicious salad for me!!  With some pasta to take home, of course.
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Options
    I get it @barrelocarol Shoot. Better luck next time!!

@becausescience I totally ended up with indigestion last night, but it was so, so worth it. Had leftovers for lunch and now I wish I had more. Ha! 
  • Options
    Me: 39 <3  DP: 49
    TTC since Jan 2017
    BFP #2 7/11/17 | EDD 3/24/18
    BFP #1 5/2/17 | EDD 1/12/18 | MC 5/18/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @chasingroygbiv what kind of hubby picks to start Whole 30 in his wife's first trimester?! :D 
  • Options
    That's what I said! And before county fair week. Who in their right mind..... @mdfarmchick

Yeah, it wasn't very good. Should've got the Mexican I was craving.  :/@ishmoney
  • Options
    @chasingroygbiv, what's Whole 30???
  • Options
    @ishmoney han dynasty nooommmm. Now I want Dan Dan noodles...or maybe not.... Haha

@chasingroygbiv I literally had potato chips and onion dip for dinner last night because it was the only thing I could stomach #noshame haha

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Options
    k318k318 member
    home made quesadilla and peanut butter and honey in a tortilla for dinner tonight... 

i thought i was doing well with eating healthy but all I want today is fast food burger and fries, and nothing tastes right 

My poor kids have to put up with this, but meat is grossing me out
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    LOL @GG620! Go for it! I was tryna find the least stomach turning thing on that menu.
    TTC since Jan 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ishmoney Haha def not easy there!! The other night I thought i wanted Thai and ordered a more mundane noodle dish  (I usually love spice and curries etc) and NOPE. Just hope. Lol

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Options
    9pm snack= great apple+pb+cinnamon granola +chocolate chips sooooo good! Also took away my naesua
  • Options
    @bravoandprosecco that sounds so appropriate!
    TTC since Jan 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Today I've eaten 2 plain waffles (mornings are when I feel best), a pack of Swiss rolls, and half an enchilada that I had been craving. I've calculated that I'm probably eating between 1,000 and 1,500 calories a day. So I'm trying to eat some brown sugar and cinnamon pop tarts to make up for it  :):)
  • Options
    It makes feel soooo much better to see that I'm not the only one eating complete crap  :D Today I had an English muffin with pb, fruit snacks, two granola bars, chicken nuggets from McDonald's, top Ramen and a piece of pizza.
  • Options
    vflux33vflux33 member
    edited August 2017
    Still eating bagels for dinner most nights of the week. Topped it off with red bean mochi tonight. No regrets!
  • Options
    So after reading these posts about Olive Garden I decided to go tonight, and they have the buy one take one going on right now! Just a heads up <3  :D
  • Options
    @justkeeptrying Basically clean eating. Plain meat. Veggies. Fruit (but don't over do it). No grains, ketchup, salad dressings (unless made yourself and you leave out the things you aren't supposed to have). It's pretty strict in my opinion, but I'm picky, like very few veggies, minimal meat, love my carbs, so... I'm a terrible person to ask thoughts on it.

That said, he's already feeling better and losing weight. 
  • Options
    Salty Carbs!! All I want all day is plain sea salt crisps, bread, bread and more bread! I'm trying to eat healthy and mostly I just end up not eating because fresh veged are making me nauseous!

Today I've had Vegemite toast, chicken on sourdough, a berry muffin and some grapes. 

My MIL is making curried sausages but I'll probably avoid it and convince hubby to get me hot chips on the way home!
    [color=purple]Married July 2014[/color]
    [color=pink]First Monkey July 2015[/color]
    [color=green]Baby No2 March 2018
    ~Team Green~[/color]

• Options
    @chasingroygbiv, and I assume it's for 30 days? Ugh. That sounds horrible lol I have no self control on a good day, let alone being pregnant. That just does not sound fun haha
  • Options
    @chasingroygbiv i lasted 5 days on whole 30, I felt great but it was sooooo much work I couldn't keep up!!!
  • Options
    Woke DH up for French toast this morning. DS woke us both up at 0330 and since I had MS I offered to take him to play since he wasn't going back to sleep. I was dozing in and out on the couch and dreamed of a big plate of French toast. Yum. 
  • Options
    I just had yellow watermelon! Yes, that's a thing. And it's so good! 
  • Options
    why are all my cravings OFF LIMITS. I would kill for a deli sandwich (but I want it coooold) or sushi.  neither of which I can eat. 

I've been dying for eggs Benny with ruby poached eggs.... also a big fat nope. 

it's not fair  :'(:'(
  • Options
    First off, what is yellow watermelon @vflux33?!

Andplusalso @bb3vj3n I eat both of those things. You do you, but I've been to. My sushi place for more than two years and have never had an issue or read about an issue or known anyone with an issue. So I eat it in moderation. And usually order one cooked roll. Also, the chances of getting listeria from deli meat are really low and a lot of doctors are saying it is safe to buy fresh cut deli meat from your grocery store. But I'm a Rebel. Haha
  • Options
    @bb3vj3n I also eat lunch meat occasionally from a reputable source. And i miss runny eggs too.  :'(
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick It looks the same on the outside and tastes the same as a pink one, but it's yellow! I had never heard of it and accidentally grabbed one at the farmers market. When the vendor warned me it was yellow I almost put it back, but he said to trust him and I've been going to this guy for years so I bought it. It's not genetically engineered!
  • Options
    I've always been a healthy eater and not much into junk food. I'm 7 weeks and as of last week, I crave junk food 24/7. Burgers, fried chicken, chips, ice cream, it's non-stop! I feel so guilty giving into my cravings but literally nothing else sounds good. I'll think about the chicken breasts, salmon filets, and veggies in the freezer and it sounds awful! Ugh. I hope I get over this and can start eating healthy again soon. Hopefully the prenatal are covering my ass.
  • Options
    All this talk about McDonald's and salty carbs is making me want to go get fries! Lol anyone snack on hummus? I've read mixed things about it some say it's a pregnancy no-no? I thought it might be a healthy snack. 
    Daisypath - nBGk

Lilypie - GQnA

• Options
    @jerseygirl9090 I ate hummus during my last pregnancy. That being said, I've never heard of it being able to eat it.