Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 7/17

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
Married DH: 2013
DD: Dec 2015
BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: WTO Monday 7/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: temping, opks, pnvs

R/R: I'm unusually tired today. Probably doesn't help that it's a bit gloomy out. But it's not nearly as hot! So that's nice. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Popcorn, pasta, watermelon 

@fishsticks-n-custard That work schedule sounds awful. Can you take a nap today?

@catlady1215 Sorry about the frustrating OPKs
  • Options
    Popping in from TWW :smile:

@Augusta108. I will have to check out that recipe! Have you ever tried the Budget Bytes pumpkin oatmeal? It's from a few years back and it's a favorite to make every fall.
  • Options
    @fishsticks-n-custard sorry about the crappy sleep
    @doxiemoxie212 @justkeepswimming8 yay for crosshairs!

Month/Cycle: 6

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk, preseed, EOD sex

R/R: Just a Monday with working late

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
    Fried chicken, chicken and noodles (my grandma's), and crab legs.
  • Options
    @dukestar5, I have tried the pumpkin oatmeal! It is really good. We're big fans of Budget Bytes and usually cook at least one recipe from it every week. Sweet potato chorizo is definitely the absolute best, though...my mouth is watering just thinking about it! 
  • Options
    @fishsticks-n-custard hope work isn't too bad!

@augusta108 fx your temp keeps going up

@dilynne love the zoo! Our zoo has a baby elephant that I reeeeally wanna go see

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    @catlady1215 FX you move on to TWW soon!

@Augusta108 Mmmm, I love mint chocolate!

@Dilynne I like that! Power of positive thinking! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD:6

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM/CP, FF

R/R: none

CS/Q: none

I think I'd have to say steak, macaroni & cheese, and then either green beans or asparagus. 
    Me: 26 | SO: 30
    TTC Since May 2017
    Cat, Yorkie, & Husky/Boxer mix
  • Options
    @Cricket648 I haven't been temping at all because I tend to sleep pretty badly at least a couple of times a week, but I'll probably have to try it out anyway. 

@catlady1215 How are you liking the taste of pom juice? I tried it for the first time today and it was... Gross, for the lack of a better word. Ughhh.
    Me & DH: 28
    EDD #1: 4/2018
  • Options
    @elisek Thanks! I won't lie, I'm pretty nervous about the possible side effects, but at least it's only 5 days. I hope your work day has turned out to be not terrible! 

@stemgirl11 I'd give it a go. I have a close friend IRL who switches between working days and nights, and even though her chart is never pretty, she can still usually see a clear shift. The only problem she's run into consistently is that it can be hard to pinpoint the exact day of O for her. 
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • Options
    @izza2 - Hopefully you get a positive OPK today!
    @fishsticks-n-custard - Good luck today, hopefully tonight isn't too rough.
    @Augusta108 - Good for you for not wanting to participate in office gossip!
    @cricket648 - Have fun tonight, do you know what movie you are going to watch?
    @Dilynne - Zoos are so much fun!
    @pebbledam - Hoping totally helps to ovulate. FX you get a positive OPK this week.
    @SkilledSailor - Yay for cooler weather!
    @charlestonchew - Sorry you have to work late tonight.
    @elisek - Have fun at dinner tonight with your friends!
    @kindbytealikat - Hi! Nice to see you here.

Month/Cycle: 3/3 (1/1 AL)

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNV, tracking CM, OPKs, preseed, and HIO

R/R: Well, I thought I was going to be alone at work all week, but it turns out my boss is going out into the field next week. So it shouldn't be as lonely this week.

CS/Q: I don't chart, I wake up every 3-4 hours throughout the night.

GTKY: If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be? Cheese, homemade spaghetti, and baguette. I lurv my carbs!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 12/10

CD:18

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,opk,pnv,hio

R/R: Finally slept in after waking up at 6 for the last week, feeling refreshed

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be? 1 Chocolate is a must  2. Pasta
    3.chicken 
  • Options
    @stemgirl11 I actually like it now. I think my first try was kinda... ehhh. But I compare it to cranberry juice, it was an acquired test to me. I've only ever had one brand, maybe that matters also.
  • Options
    @catlady1215 I hope it's the same for me! I love cranberry juice, but pom juice? Nope, at least not yet. DH took a whiff and said it even smells bad (which I actually disagree with, haha).
    Me & DH: 28
    EDD #1: 4/2018
  • Options
    @ChloandCoco @fishsticks-n-custard We're going to see Baby Driver

@Stargazer1lily Sleeping in is the best thing ever!

@purplg8r Your friend's party sounds like a lot of fun! Sorry about the rough weekend, though. 

@dragonette505 How did I forget about potatoes? Your three foods sound like an awesome dinner to me! I'm sorry that your ovaries don't seem to be cooperating, but I'm glad you were able to relax over the weekend!
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • Options
    _darth_darth member
    edited July 2017
    @fishsticks-n-custard Talk to me about Ava a bit? Is the feedback generally positive? I have resorted to temping whenever I wake up after a 3 hour stretch, and keeping the temp from the longest stretch. It's a bit jumpy, but I can see the pattern. But it's also way too much work when I just want to pee and pass back out. Ava sounds cool.

@purplg8r I'm sorry about the ride closing. Anywhere you've been for so long becomes home. Send it off in a blaze of glory.

Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Sex, pre-seed, sex, pvn, sex, IUA monitoring, and also sex.

R/R: I don't like my SN. Doesn't feel like... me at all ya know. Mind if I hop around for a while until I settle on one I like? Avatar will stay the same.

CS/Q: Does anyone have a link to a consolidated thread/article about natural prenatal supplementation? I'm curious about maca, pom juice, and such, but it's mentioned often enough that the search function is all over the place.

GTKY: If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be? Salade Nicoise, vinaigrette, and pumpernickel bread.

ETA: punctuation
    TTGP August Siggy Challenge: Best Movie Insults
    AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)     
  • Options
    *lurking*

@fishsticks-n-custard RRL tea only before O because it can cause uterine contractions, and that is not great for implantation. It's also generally advised to avoid in the first trimester for the same reason, but it seems to be beneficial for second and third trimesters? IDK. I make an iced tea of it, and I like the taste, so I drink 1-2 cups a day from CD1 - O. 
  • Options
    @damantium Generally seems like decent feedback, though I couldn't find a lot of feedback or detailed reviews. For me it just seemed to solve a lot of my issues with temping in one swoop: 1. I do shift work, so my sleep schedule is very wonky, making temping very wonky.

2. *TW* DD is still nursing at night which means I rarely will get 3 hours in a row even when I'm sleeping at a "normal" time. 3. When she wakes up in the morning, which is always at a variable time from 5:45 to 7:30, she wants out of the crib, RIGHT NOW, and I have a hard time letting her cry for the time it would take me to temp before getting out of bed. *end TW*

For all those reasons, temping with a BBT just didn't work for me so I decided to try the ava. I'm neurotic so once I have a cycle with it under my belt I'll probably post a review with screen shots and more detailed information. 

• Options
    @doxiemoxie212 I love the taste iced too and generally make a pitcher with two bags of the Yogi brand and can go through that in a day. 

*TW*
    I drank it from 28 weeks on with my first pregnancy. No idea if it helped or not. I did have a ton of braxton hicks but my OB at the time thought that was more likely due to my job than the tea. She actually recommended the tea
    *end TW*

I'll stop drinking it after O this cycle and see what happens. 

• Options
    @doxiemoxie212 I completely forgot about the contraction part....*TW I did drink it in my last month I was pregnant to strengthen my UTE, FWIW I don't think it made a difference. 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    _darth_darth member
    edited July 2017
    @purplg8r damantium becomes Adamantium when I'm tagged. Like the unbreakable metal that coats Wolverine's skeleton and claws.

ETA because I got cut off:
    @fishsticks-n-custard Thank you! I will probably bug you about it one you've tried it if that's ok. I'm just an awful sleeper in general and weaning off melatonin makes for interesting nights.
    TTGP August Siggy Challenge: Best Movie Insults
    AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)     
  • Options
    @Dilynne Great idea! Singing to plants helps, totally could work here too. 

@pebbledam Haha I am weirdly addicted to it. It's one of the foods I pack when I travel because I can't go a week without it. 

@Cricket648 The movies with friends sound fun. What are you seeing?

@eliz2791 Ooo I almost had mac n' cheese on my list too! So yummy.

@elisek Thank you! And I wish we could. We're only getting a couple of days of not unbearable weather before the high 90s come back. 

@ChloandCoco Yay for not being lonely! Do you like your boss?

@purplg8r Sorry to hear about the ride shutting down. Have y'all been able to schedule a day to enjoy it before it goes?

@dragonette505 Haha glad you like the gif! Sorry to hear you're having a rough time this cycle. Taking a step back for mental health is always a good option. It sounds like you're taking care of yourself.

Y'all, what is RRL tea and where are you finding pom juice? I checked at Earth Fare and Whole Foods thinking the hippie stores would have it (plus that's where I was shopping this week). Also, do you think a tea would work because Teavana has a super yummy pomegranate tea. I'm going to try all the things to make my endometrium lining better. 
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor I get Pom Juice from the produce section of my local grocery store. I could never find RRL tea in the story so I order from amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/Yogi-Teas-Woman-Rspbry-Leaf/dp/B006R0D4AU/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1500313284&sr=8-2&keywords=yogi+red+raspberry+leaf+tea&th=1

• Options
    @SkilledSailor sometimes you have to find pomegranate juice in the.........I don't know what to call it... like the aisle of the grocery store that has non-refrigerated juices? Like, the ones that won't spoil for ages until you open them? In the glass bottles? You can also order from Amazon, which is what I did. 
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor - He's a decent boss, but we don't chit chat. I work with a bunch of guys so other than work we don't talk a lot to begin with.
    @cricket648 - I would like to see Baby Driver, but I think it might to too violent for me. You'll have to let us know if it's worth seeing.
  • Options
    @skilledsailor for the longest time I could only find pom juice in the produce aisle. I just noticed they have a new brand in the juice aisle now too. But I'm sticking with the produce aisle one cause I know I like it. And the bottles are these bubbly bottles that I think are cute lol ::shrugs::
  • Options
    I am late to the party today :/ I have curriculum meetings at school several days this week. Summer is slipping away...
    Month/Cycle: 1/1
    CD: CD 4
    WAYDTGKU: CM, BBT and PNV
    R/R:  I am hoping AF is really gone. This is my first cycle off BC so I'm curious to see how it goes.
    CS/Q: Not yet
    GTKY: If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be? Steak, potatoes and cake 

• Options
    @SkilledSailor we don't have a date yet. We're still working on it. We do have shirts designed & ordered though.  I get Pom Wonderful at both my local grocery store & Walmart. It's in the produce section where the juices are

@glitzandglitter when do you guys go back to
    school?  We have curriculum days next week but I'll be out of town.