Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 7/17

2»

Re: WTO Monday 7/17

• Month/Cycle:7/7

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: charting bbt on ff, trying to have good timing during the FW 

R/R: I could rant but I will try to be an adult instead :( not fun 

CS/Q: no questions but I've been very good at temping everyday at 6am so far this cycle.... After reading about some of you with varying work schedules and reasons to be up in the middle of the night, I realize I have no excuses and will not Complain about waking up a little early to temp!!!  But  I think my chart is drunk with the temp swings! I don't how how to do the spoiler thing so chart below 

GTKY: If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be? Pizza, tacos and ice cream.
  • @purplg8r @fishsticks-n-custard @catlady1215 @doxiemoxie212 Thank you ladies! I didn't even think to check the produce aisle! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @purplg8r - That's so sad about your ride being shut down! Will you find a different ride or attraction to work at? And pepperoni is always a solid pizza topping choice!
    @thatcrazyauntie - It's normal for temps to be erratic at the beginning of your cycle. I actually don't start temping until CD6 or so. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @pebbledam nope. This will the end of my time as a cast member.  I had pretty much decided earlier in the summer that it would be. I have to work a lot of hours to stay seasonal and it's not worth it anymore. And there's no where else I'd want to work so it's not even an option now
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: bbt, pnv, folic acid, sex

R/R: I have strep throat. -_- Yayyyyy...

CS/Q: 

GTKY: If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be? Hummus, carrots, and marshmallows! All staples in my diet :D
  • @purplg8r - preplanning starts the second week of August. When does school start back for you?
  • @purplg8r sorry, I'm just now seeing this. But I like it med-rare.
    Me: 26 | SO: 30
    TTC Since May 2017
    Cat, Yorkie, & Husky/Boxer mix
  • @glitzandglitter our preplanning stats Aug 7th