March 2018 Moms

*TW possible loss* UPDATE 2 This may be good bye

kalawakalawa member
edited July 2017 in March 2018 Moms
I am not sure if this is where to post...I just need thoughts and prayers. I was spotting, went to ER, they said everything looked good. Got home, and bled two whole pads worth....so here I am, back at the ER. No cramps, or clots. So I'm trying to hold out hope...

UPDATE 1

So...after another 9 hours in emerge we figured out that I have a large, 3.7cm subchorionic hematoma which is what is causing all the bleeding. I am only 5 or so weeks so they found a yolk sac but no fetal pole or heartbeat. The radiologist stated that he can't make any conclusions based on the information. The doctor said it is normal for no fetal pole or heartbeat at this gestational age. So...I go back in a week or two for another ultrasound. But when she did her internal exam she did find that my cervix was closed which is good news. Unfortunately, with such a big SCH I can expect bleeding until who knows when. So now we wait and hope for the best. Luckily, I still have all my symptoms, which she said is good. 
I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the thoughts, and prayers. It really helped me keep positive yesterday. If anyone wants to share storiea with positive outcomes, I would gladly read them. Thanks again!

UPDATE 2!

So I had my follow up ultrasound today...it went decent. Because she is only an ultrasound tech she couldn't give me any information, it is all being sent to my midwife. But, being very kind, she noticed I was super stressed so she did tell me that there is growth and a definite heartbeat. She said she couldn't let me go the whole weekend without anything. I was sooooo thrilled that she at least gave me that good news. Now hopefully the other medical info is good as well. She left the pics up on the screen...and I may have taken a glimpse when I was putting my pants on. I can see the SCH is still there...but I figured as much. And I could see the sac and the fetal pole I am assuming haha. Maybe I shouldn't have looked...but my curiosity got the best of me.

Re: *TW possible loss* UPDATE 2 This may be good bye