Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just some more thoughts, a couple people mentioned not having the rant/rave in the dailies.  I personally like it, but if the general population didn't like it, could it be it's own daily thread.  Or could weekday random become a daily thread?  I personally have a hard time keeping up with the week long thread.

And as I suggest more threads, are there enough of us for a secondary infertility thread? 
  • Options
    kmallskmalls member
    @holly321 - I'd definitely be interested in a secondary IF thread. I feel like I'm in many different categories here and feel a bit awkward posting in all of them, but a secondary IF thread could be a good solution. 
  • Options
    @icecubeinthedesert i read that yesterday! i was going to post it, but I forgot lol - I'm glad you did! 
  • Options
    @msmeeseeks I mean, I feel like I see you pop up on the randoms threads, etc.? (Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe this is when it becomes clear that I am terrible with names both IRL and online?) Like, I don't care if people don't participate in the dailies, honestly, because people bop around between TWW/WTO, it's hard to even tell who does those. 
  • Options
    What's the point of the WTO/TWW threads? Like, legit question - what function do they serve for you individually (if you participate)? What is everyone trying to get out of them?
  • Options
    @antoto IDK, I guess I didn't notice anyone was going above and beyond that in the dailies (maybe I'm just not reading carefully), and it seemed like people were hurt, so I think that's where the confusion is stemming from.