December 2017 Moms

Anatomy Scans

12346»

Re: Anatomy Scans

• @YodalsGreen I hope your placenta moves up, but just wanted to let you know I had a c-section and all went well! I'm sure it will be fine either way, and now you have time to prepare for both possibilities.

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • cait5413 said:
    @YodalsGreen I hope your placenta moves up, but just wanted to let you know I had a c-section and all went well! I'm sure it will be fine either way, and now you have time to prepare for both possibilities.
    This! I too had a c section due to High BP. It wasn't ideal but it was ok. DD was safe and so was I!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @cait5413 @dkizz82 Thanks ladies. I am glad to hear positive C section experiences :)

• @alysapuggles I wonder if you could call and speak with your doctor to get peace of mind? It can't hurt to try! 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @alysapuggles  i'd definitely call and leave a message for your doctor. no sense in waiting a full month to hear back...

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
           Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
           Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I will probably end up doing that because I don't see how I can be in the dark for another month. Will also be stalking my online portal to see when they put anything up. I just wish they would try to arrange this differently to avoid all that.

Me: 36  DH: 41
    DS: 07/03/11
    TTC #2: July 2016
    BFP: 4/19/17 EDD: 12/31/17
  • sjissjis member
    edited August 2017
    Just had my AS. Baby looks very healthy and active! There is a slight abnormality with the umbilical cord. Instead of two arteries, there is one.  :o the doctor was unconcerned about this since everything else was normal and good looking. This still worries me a bit. 

@thatlauragirl hey! Wondering how you're doing with SUA? My ultrasound tech informed me I have this, but everything else checks out fine. He said not to lose sleep over it, but typical, I'm stressing!