August 2017 Moms
Options

Coming out of Hiding

I'm not quite certain where this post belongs. If I do it in the randoms post or make a new one. So I apologize if it's in the wrong spot! I have been lurking pretty much daily since the beginning. I have no idea why but anyways here I am!!
I am a 31 year old mother of an already almost 4 year old...(4 is better than a three-nager I hope!) and due with my second son on August 12th. I'll be having a repeat c-section on August 8th if all stays well from now until then. I have been married for about 6 years and together for 11 years. 

Anything else I need to add or answer let me know. I hope it's okay I start participating in the posts!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Coming out of Hiding

• Options

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @EmyB30 not sure how hard you lurked since you missed the big *READ THIS FIRST* and Introductions thread---a wildly appropriate place for this introduction--- buuuutttt you're welcome to stay and participate. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EmyB30EmyB30 member
    I read the "read this first thread" and didn't think about putting an introduction in that thread...I just put one there now. Sorry. I just assumed those were old introductions and no one reads them anymore! Whoops! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome to this forum EmyB30!  I'm new to this, and due in 3 weeks! :)  I only just started posting myself.  Don't mind the people that are rude....they have too much time to sit on the internet & talk about their pregnancy. I guess they don't have much else to do.
  • Options
    caity024caity024 member
    edited July 2017
    Uhhhh @EmyB30, you put a proper intro in the introduction thread on 6/30....

omg eta - @wendy+shaun please stop dragging old posts out! I just realized this is from all the way back then  :|:|

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imwithbabyimwithbaby member
    edited July 2017
    *REMOVED FOR TOU VIOLATION*
  • Options
    AdvoCyndi30AdvoCyndi30 member
    edited July 2017
  • Options
    wendy+shaunwendy+shaun member
    edited July 2017
    *REMOVED FOR QUOTING TOU VIOLATION*
    awww, you ladies are just the sweetest bunch!

• Options
    AdvoCyndi30AdvoCyndi30 member
    edited July 2017
  • Options
    Well, she did manage to sort of intro, in a brand new post to a board that's two and a half years old. 
  • Options
    lwhrmommalwhrmomma member
    edited July 2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"