November 2017 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 6/29

1) How far along are you?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week? 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: Were you a trouble maker or a rule follower as a child?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 6/29

• Sorry for the late post! Me today:

• Loading the player...
  • 1) How far along are you?
    20 + 3? 4? Maybeeee 5? 

2) How are you feeling?
    moody and over the heat. 

yesterday! The midwives decided to interpret my blood test in front of me. You know, the one that tells you if your baby is high or low risk for any abnormalities. That was fun. Low risk though! 

really excited to park my butt at a pool all weekend.

painfully obedient except for the summer after 3rd grade. I didn't quite understand the concept of a porch being private property and would casually take things from our neighbors in my apartment complex. What did I do with these things, you ask? Brought them up to the tree my best friend and I used as a "club house". That's right. All of my neighbors things were carefully hung and placed in the branches of a large oak tree. Would have got away with it too if it wasn't for my meddling father! ;)
  • And me! Late as usual!

1) How far along are you?
    19 weeks
    2) How are you feeling?
    Ok, I slipped doing down a steep hill while holding my 18mo old on Wednesday and landed on my tailbone. Serious pain Wednesday night, much better yesterday, and while bruised, also much better today.
    None!
    21 weeks needs to get here so I can go to my ultrasound! This kiddo hasn't moved as much (or at all) like her brothers and I'm paranoid and really want to see her.
    50-50. I was good out of the house, and I was my parents problem child.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @mparm91 no, we are team green and planning on staying that way! 
  • @perfectypo same here!  Everybody is so mad at us for not finding out and I don't even care that they are upset!  
  • We found out but didn't tell anyone with our two boys. Everyone got so mad for the first that I couldn't help myself and did it for the second too. This time around it's getting a little old how seriously angry everyone got about it, so we went ahead and tell anyone who asks that it is a girl, but with the condition that they don't buy all the frilly girl stuff that I hate. I won't put her in it, don't waste your money.

• 1) How far along are you19 weeks

2) How are you feeling? Fine aside from some low cramping every so often. I also feel like I'm already developing a waddle.

3) Any appointments this week? Had one Monday and we just got back from our AS! I desperately wanted to peek but I kept it together and stayed green.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I feel like my house smells like carpet cleaner and we are having people over. But I also feel like I am probably the only one that smells it. I can't stand the smell of it.

5) GTKY: Were you a trouble maker or a rule follower as a child? Generally a rule follower but I was also the baby and the only girl so I got away with a lot. :smile:
  • 1. 18 weeks, artichoke

2. Ok, still tired and I have to watch what i eat / eat often enough or else I feel nauseous. Yesterday I started feeling tenderness/pressure on my c-scar area. Checked with a few friends and they said it's normal. I will def discuss with my doc next time though. 

3. A/S on Monday with the MFM. We already know it's a boy but excited to see him again! Also nervous. 

4. Happy to be feeling the babe move more consistently. Excited to take DD to the fireworks for the first time next week!

5. I was mostly a rule follower as a kid. Still am.
  • Neither of us had a prefrence, and we love the idea of a surprise at the end of labor. Also, I *HATE* disney themed clothes (this may be a UO) and love gender neutral clothes, so this way no one will try and give me any garish outfits, FX. We also didn't want to share names, so we have told everyone we aren't telling names until baby is born. That way no one can tell us they hate it. But that is just us.

@ooodalollly great idea finding out but pretending to be team green, that is brilliant! 

@ariasbabyblog people can be so dumb! Why on earth get angry, it's YOUR choice to tell or not. But I can so see how that would get really old fast. Good idea to put conditions on telling them. 

@mparm91 no one has gotten mad at is yet, but we also haven't been for our AS. So we will see. 
  • @ooodalollly I don't think I would be able to keep it a secret if I knew.  I would be out buying all sorts of this and give it away!  
  • @mparm91 drink a shot of pickle juice for leg cramps. I keep pickles in the house at all times just for this reason. They instantly go away.
    Pregnancy Ticker