July 2017 Moms

PGAL Check-In 6/28

Happy Wednesday!

This thread is for July moms who have previously suffered a loss (miscarriage, stillbirth, etc).

Let's all do a little intro, as a reminder and for those that weren't around when we did the first time! 

How far along are you? 

How are you doing? 

When is your next appointment? And/Or What milestone are you next looking forward to?

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: 

Any questions you want to ask the group?

GTKY: Do you have any projects or non-baby-care things planned for your maternity leave?

Re: PGAL Check-In 6/28

• Let's all do a little intro, as a reminder and for those that weren't around when we did the first time! 
    mmc in July 2016

How far along are you? 
    38wks tomorrow

How are you doing? 
    Swelling has gone down a little, which is good.  My blood pressure is still on the borderline range, so that's not great.  Overall, I'm still just at that ready to be done stage.

When is your next appointment? And/Or What milestone are you next looking forward to?
    Had an appointment today and have them weekly.  I have to have the nurses at work check my blood pressure daily now, so that's kinda an appointment?  Next milestone is birth!

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: 
    This weekend we finished everything on my baby-prep list.  We did the breastfeeding class and my pump arrived in the mail today.  Bags are packed, clothes are washed and put away.  Let's go!

Any questions you want to ask the group?

GTKY: Do you have any projects or non-baby-care things planned for your maternity leave?
    I've been saving a few books and Netflix shows to read/watch (always looking for suggestions, though!).  I've also got a few house cleaning projects I'd like to tackle, but we will see.
  • Loading the player...
  • @fiorip Congratulations on the arrival of your sweet baby girl!! So wonderful that you have your baby in your arms. 
  • @fiorip Yea for a healthy baby!  (and mama!)  Congrats!