Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: It's Monday. What's something awesome you have planned for this week? (If you want to say "nothing" then you better plan something fun for yourself!) 

Re: WTO Monday

• Loading the player...
  • Good morning ladies!

@KariAnn323 While I am not a fan of the LLR leggings, I will agree that they do have some great, ultra comfy skirt and dress options. I've got a maxi and a casie skirt that I love. I hope that your new dress has you feeling pretty and comfy today!

@adirat Yay for CD1 and a new beginning (sort of) for you. I've been following your story and am so happy to see you here and off the bench!  <3
  • edited June 2017
    G'morning ladies!

@KariAnn323 I wish I could wear dresses to work... stupid labs lol.  BBQ sounds fun!
    @adirat Don't you know you gotta drink ALL the lemon water ;)  Yay, glad you're off the bench!
    @kbamomma33 Happy almost birthday! I'm sorry to hear you've been having a rough time lately.  I hope things start to look up and you have a super productive day!  

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: CM/CP, BBT, PNVs, HIO (gonna shoot for EOD although I haven't clued DH in on this info yet lmao)

R/R: Rant - nah. New week, new outlook, lets hope to keep it that way. Rave - Coffee.  Extra sleep.  Kitty snuggles.  DH cuddles.  Crafting.

CS/Q: Apparently since having my IUD out a few months back DH says I'm uber hormonal (no duh genius I'm not on BC).  What do you guys do to not drive your SO bonkers.  DH says he's somewhat worried that if we ever get KTFU I'ma be so nuts he's gonna go live at the ILs until a LO gets pooped out.

GTKY: It's Monday. What's something awesome you have planned for this week? (If you want to say "nothing" then you better plan something fun for yourself!)
    I hope to re-plant my herbs (stupid squirrels!), work on the a few crafts, hopefully go fishing at some point, watch terrible movies with DH (Critters is on the list for tonight), and start a new book

ETA: stuff, bump cut off words

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• *lurking from TWW*

@adirat - YAY!!! I'm so glad to see you off the bench! I don't think I've ever been so happy to see a CD1!

Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • *Lurking from TWW*

@adirat I remember your name from when I first started TTC and was here as "norahbeansmom". I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and complications that arose, but I am glad that you are no longer benched! Keeping my FX for you!
    Me: 24 DH: 28
    DD 6/9/15
    TTC #2 with PCOS since 10/16

July 2017 Siggy Challenge- Animals Eating Summer Foods

• @KariAnn323  I know right?! Where did the weekend go!! 

@adirat Yay for being off the bench!

@Dilynne Where about in Canada are you? We are on the East coast. Looking forward to the weekend too. 

Month/Cycle:2/2

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, PNV, charting all the things, and a few other supplements for luck. 

R/R: Monday blues - I have to find the energy to teach a gym class at lunch time. Technology is not being my friend. But its a short week for me. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: I think I need to plan something for myself. Maybe a hair cut. Definitely some hair colour. I need to cover some grey :neutral:
  • @becausescience, thanks! 

@SkilledSailor, it is truly my happy place. I get grumpy if I don't make it at least 3 times, but I definitely prefer to go more often. 
  • @LazyCrane that is dedication!  I hope you can get to all the classes you want.  I wish I had your motivation.

@Dilynne *creepy internet hugs* if you ever need to chat I'm here, FX this is your cycle.  Your weekend plans sound fun!  I hope it's a blast

@MrsMiller8588 How was the softball tourny?  I hope your week isn't too stressful and your get everything you have planned accomplished!  Make some time for yourself so you don't get burnt out

@nitnat007 getting a haircut/new color always helps me feel better!  What color are you thinking?  Or just planning a touch-up?  Have a great short week!

@becausescience Enjoy your iced coffee & pedi!  Sounds like an excellent way to spend your day :)

@SkilledSailor Have a blast at the pool today!  

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @adirat YES!!!!!

@kbamomma33 Lots of creepy internet hugs! I'm here if you ever need to talk. I'm wearing an Amelia today. It's sooo soft! I tried on a Cassie, but it wasn't flattering on me and the fabric is so thin that I don't think spanx would help. Their maxis are cute but way too long on me.

@lurvleybunchococonuts This is going to sound harsh, but I would tell YH to deal with it. I mean if it's to the point that your snapping at everyone all the time that's one thing. But if it's just normal hormonal stuff that he's not used then it's something he's going to have to get used to. 

@Dilynne Did they ever determine what was going on? I don't think I saw anything but I could have missed it.

@MrsMiller8588 Which one are you wearing? I have a teal Amelia on with a gray cardigan, and I definitely feel like I should be wearing some pearls.
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited June 2017
    @kbamomma33 I'm a lab tech/QC for a company that manufactures cattle feed

@KariAnn323 I hear ya.  I've been trying to bite my tongue and don't *think* I've been overly snappy (which probably means I have been, grr at myself).  I definitely have not had as much patience as usual and have been having some extreme mood swings (which neither of us are used to).  We had a really good talk yesterday after I told him that he needs to have a bit more patience with me or we quit TTC/I go back on BC (which he doesn't want, he 100% wants a LO).  And he was joking about go to the ILs (but of course I didn't take as joking at first). I'm just frustrated with myself still getting used to the unregulated hormones. Silly me never thought going off BC would make that much difference.  I think part of it is that I need to be more realistic with the expectations I set for myself. - sorry for the ramble.  If TLDR: thanks!  You're right.  He needs to get used to it, it's new to us both (this is the first time off BC since I was 18) and I need to be more realistic/need a reminder on occasion not to be a B. Harsh is sometimes exactly what I need to hear.

Edited to add to my thoughts

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @nitnat007 Dead centre! Prairie girl :)

@KariAnn323 After a walk in clinic, two emergency room visits and a visit to my PCP, I have a wicked kidney infection. It blows. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• @fishsticks-n-custard FX that's the case!  I had my IUD (mirena) for the full 5 years, so it's a big change.  I was so even-keeled for so long I feel a little batty lately.  FX you get EWCM soon!  I usually get a weird creamy/stretchy mix a few days before actual EWCM.  Have a blast with your family!  Glad to hear you have off for the 4th!

@Pinky917 Yay!  I hope you post before/after pics.  I love seeing how people update/renovate.  Are you guys DIYing or do you have a contractor? 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts just a little touch up on the roots. I made a big change and went darker last year and had big regrets so a little gun shy about veering away from the lighter color now. 

@Pinky917 definitely need pictures! I did a kitchen reno beginning of this year. Love, love!

• @lurvleybunchococnuts DH REFUSES to let anyone else touch his stuff :) so we are DIYing. I am pretty lucky that he is as handy as he is, because we have been able to save so much money on these renovations so far by being able to do things ourselves.
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• Month/Cycle: 11/9

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,opk,pnv,hio

R/R:Had a good visit with the in-laws on Saturday they were looking at houses and I think they might have found one they liked cuz they couldn`t stop talking about all the stuff this house had and only briefly mentioned the other ones.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: It's Monday. What's something awesome you have planned for this week? blood work and a mammogram lol not very awesome.
  • millpemillpe member
    @becausescience if it were me I would keep the 5am time. For me I find my temp is most consistent if I am temping at the same time regardless of how well I sleep up to that point. Actually I almost always get woken up between 5 and 5:30 but temp at 6 and I can still see my shift. 

@lurvleybunchococonuts It was so fun! Thanks for asking! The weather was chilly for this time of year and DHs team lost their second game so he was disappointed. But it was good to see friends and hang out! 

@KariAnn323 I am wearing a Carly with leggings! It feels like I'm wearing PJs while also looking presentable.

@kbamomma33 Thanks girl! I know my week always ends up going better that it looks on Monday. Just one day at a time :)
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Charting, temps, OPK (doing that today), and sex of course! haha.

R/R: Monday's are the worst. haha. But nothing a lot of different things with my body. With charting everything now it's giving me a better outlook on what's really doing on.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: It's Monday. What's something awesome you have planned for this week? (If you want to say "nothing" then you better plan something fun for yourself!) Workin' on a plan for something awesome! A nice bubble bath sounds pretty great right now!
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • @adirat I'm sorry for your loss and difficult recovery, but yay for getting off the bench!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: temp, CM, PNV, sex

R/R: Found a small bookshelf that's perfect for the office in our new house!

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: It's Monday. What's something awesome you have planned for this week? (If you want to say "nothing" then you better plan something fun for yourself!)  Traveling on Thursday to see family and our new house and start prepping more for the move (The house doesn't need much - just some floor and new carpet, plus painting the interior)

• holli0801holli0801 member
    edited June 2017
    @adirat welcome back! How exciting! Fx!

@kbamomma33 I totally can relate to feeling depressed when CD1 shows. I'm right there with ya! ::creepy internet hugs::

edited bc words are hard..
  • @adirat --I am so sorry for your loss.  I am fairly new to this board, so I thank you for sharing your story with us.  Excited to cheer you on in this TTC journey...glad you are cleared to start again!
    @KariAnn323 --what are your favorite board games?
    @kbamomma33 --I'm sorry for the rough last couple of days.  Yay for your birthday this week!  Do you get to give input for what you will do or do you want your DH to surprise you completely?
    @nitnat007 --what type of gym class do you teach?
    @LazyCrane -- I think I have mentioned mine here (after reading rules carefully), but I understand the perspective @becausescience shared, so I think I will be more cautious.  Also, that is awesome you attend yoga classes!  Do you have a great yoga studio near by or do you go to a gym?  I am more of a runner/swimmer, but I like to try to fit in yoga at least 1x a month...I would love to do it more often.
    @becausescience --pedicures are the best! 
    @Dilynne --I am so sorry about your kidney infection...that sounds miserable.
    @hollieileen --your NC lake vacation sounds nice...will it be with your side of the family or with your DH/SO's family?

Month/Cycle:  3/3

CD:  5

WAYDTGKU:  charting, day 2 of cutting stevia out from my morning coffee :P

R/R:  Got a good swim in this morning!  That always makes my day happy. :)  And I am baking banana bread right now.  (I hate letting food go to waste and the bananas were getting really brown and smooshy...not sure that's even a word lol).

CS/Q: n/a

Possibly a trip to the beach at the end of this week!  Then family coming in town to visit for 4th of July.
  • @dukestar5 I teach BodyPump. Its a light weight/high repetition program by Les Mills. Big group of people. Lots of fun. That banana bread sounds yum! Enjoy! :smile:  
  • @dukestar5 my family. My brother and his family live there, my mom will also be visiting, and I have cousins in SC who will be coming up. Much needed and super excited. Enjoy your family coming to visit! :-)
  • @JennyColada Sorry to hear about the job.  Are you also looking outside your current company?  And do something nice for yourself on your mental health day.

@nitnat007 I loved BodyPump when I had a Y membership.  And it helped me get "in shape" for my wedding.  (In quotes bc I've never really been in shape - but it was good for me.)  Do you have any thoughts about the Les Mills On Demand subscription?  I'd love to start BodyPump again, but the gyms that offer it in my area are not close by.

@Dilynne I had a terrible kidney infection a few years ago.  I was in so much pain and super feverish.  The Urgent Care Clinic still said I had to have a fever for 3 days and did nothing for me.  I went back the next day and a different doctor was able to diagnose me.  Hope you are feeling better!

@hollieileen Boo for CD1  :( I find temping really helpful to figure out O.  It is annoying at first, but once you get into the habit isn't too bad. 
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • @becausescience I think it would be helpful for me bc my cycles are always a little inconsistent. But I'm really afraid of obsessing over charting. i obsess enough as it is haha! I just can't decide... 

@JennyColada sorry about the rough week! Hope the coming days are better!! 
  • @nitnat007, I do body pump once or twice a week when I'm really on my game--which I haven't been lately. I actually got called out by a yoga friend this morning because I haven't been to body pump in so long...whoops. I told her I'd try to make it tomorrow. It's right after the yoga class, so in theory it should be easy to do. It's just so hard to get up and moving like that after shavasana. 

@dukestar5, yes, the rules I read and the things I was noticing in posts didn't match to me, so that's why I asked the question. I was on this board for about a year TTC my first and it was something we went back and forth on then too, so I'm not surprised. It's easy enough to do, just not something I'm in the habit of. It's a habit I can form. Just like a daily yoga practice. Which I do at my gym. I occasionally like to mix things up, so I enjoy having the options, but my gym has several great yoga instructors so I'm lucky in that regard. 
  • @JennyColada Sorry to hear about your job. It's a horrible feeling when you are not happy at work. Hope that something changes soon!

@becausescience I haven't tried the on demand stuff personally. But from what I understand it's basically the same versions of we get as instructors to learn from. Which is awesome. If you have the weights or stuff to modify, totally go for it!

@LazyCrane Maybe we should motivate each other. You can inspire me to go and do some yoga and I'll inspire you to get to pump?!