Trying to Get Pregnant

Newbie Intro Thread for Week of 6/26

13»

Re: Newbie Intro Thread for Week of 6/26

• @mileswithmyles. Welcome! 
    P.S.  I love running too! Are you training for any upcoming races or just running for fun?
  • Loading the player...
  • @dukestar5 I have a 10K on the 9th. I did a half back in February!  What about you?
  • Ages (you and SO): Me: 29 Hubby:31

How many months have you been TTC? 1st month

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)? Opks, temping, vitamins

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): We have two fur babies, I'm getting into yoga, but enjoy zumba, reading, baking and drawing. My husband is a real handy man, enjoys outdoorsy things and cars. 

• @feinicstine Welcome! MH and I are HS sweeties too... been together since sophomore year! Costumes and games and gardening... sounds like you'll fit right in here :) what kind of games do you play? Want to share a costume pic?
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• @feinicstine Those are beautiful! You must have quite a collection if you make new ones every year... I think that's super cool and shows amazing dedication (I've made a couple of costumes, so I know how much work and money goes into them). We also have been playing a ton of Pathfinder recently - currently working our way through Rise of the Runelords. 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• jrm_14jrm_14 member
    @feinicstine. Hi there.  Sorry about your horse :(  I am very much a cat lover!  We just got a kitten a month to join our dog.  And I planted a garden this week!  Sounds like you have some good hobbies!
  • @peonymay We really need to start using the word keen more! I dig it :p