1st Trimester

Inositol Success??? PCOS???

Hello! So i am not sure where to post this, but has anyone taken inositol and have success getting pregnant? We are maxed out on trying with doctors, and fertility treatments, we have exhausted every opportunity... So now i am trying to see if there is a way to get pregnant naturally? This has been a 10year journey for us... we managed to have two perfect boys, from 7 rounds of ivf and 13 embryos... things have changed a bit since we first began trying, and my doctor has not even heard of Inositol, but Dr. Google says it can work, i am just looking for real world success? Thanks ladies!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

Re: Inositol Success??? PCOS???

• kfdecarie said:
    Hello! So i am not sure where to post this, but has anyone taken inositol and have success getting pregnant? We are maxed out on trying with doctors, and fertility treatments, we have exhausted every opportunity... So now i am trying to see if there is a way to get pregnant naturally? This has been a 10year journey for us... we managed to have two perfect boys, from 7 rounds of ivf and 13 embryos... things have changed a bit since we first began trying, and my doctor has not even heard of Inositol, but Dr. Google says it can work, i am just looking for real world success? Thanks ladies!
    @kfdecarie - Have you tried posting this on the infertility board or the Trouble getting pregnant board? I am not familiar with Inositol either but maybe someone there knows??

https://forums.thebump.com/categories/trouble-ttc  and   https://forums.thebump.com/categories/trouble-ttc2
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• I too would suggest the Trouble Trying To Conceive board, the ladies there are amazing!!!

Me: 34 - SO: 40
    TTC #1 since 8/2016
    FINALLY diagnosed with anovulatory PCOS 11/2016 (Insulin resistance and multiple cysts on both ovaries)
    Miscarriage on 7/19/17 at 7 weeks 
    Miscarriage on 10/16/17 at 5 weeks

• Loading the player...
  • Yes!!! I have had 2 success with taking Inositol (2000 mg 2 times per day) along with some other OTC drugs, Metformin and Clomid. You should consult an MD though. I was prescribed all of the meds from an infertility doctor. Good luck!