Multiples
Options

Best monitor for multiple rooms?

We just recently had twins and also have a two, almost 3 year old. Our monitor, that we had used every single day for almost three years, has completely died. Looking to get a new one that can go in two rooms (2 cameras) and will scan automatically at night to hear sounds in both rooms. Wondering if anyone on here has had one they love? None of them have great reviews and I'm having a difficult time telling them apart online. Thanks so much in advance for all your input :) Katie

Re: Best monitor for multiple rooms?

• Options
    I have the Motorola video monitor (can't remember the model). I've only been using it for a couple days, but I like it. I've heard the battery doesn't last long when not plugged in though
  • Options
    Another vote for the Motorola video monitor. We have one camera for DD and bought 2 extra cameras for the twins (the handheld can do up to 4 cameras). You can set it so that it scans every 10 seconds.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a summer infant monitor and it has been great!
  • Options
    I have the Motorola with a smaller screen. Used it for daughter and still have her on it but have also added the triplets. Using all four cameras now. Scans each camera for 12 seconds and moveS on.
    Great! , the battery last about 2 hours unplugged

No periods due to 17 years of ballet and distance running after college.  Zero response to 2 months of Clomid, little response to Letrozole.  IUI left with 9 cysts = too many viable eggs due to age.  On to IVF.  Low dose of all meds still produced 37 mature eggs 12.6.11.  Froze due to overstimulation.  

FET #1.1 1.22.12 BFN.   FET #1.2 2.22.12=GRACE! (and a vanishing twin).  

Grace Katherine born 10.25.12 @ 36w6w 6#14oz 19.5".
    FET #1.3 3.2013 BFN FET#1.4 4.2013 BFN. Never tried a fresh transfer.  Let's try, despite 10 still frozen.  
    ER 6.26.13 27 mature eggs, slight overstim. ET   7.1.13 ectopic, FET 2.1  9.10.14   TRIPLETS!!  

Boys born 3.18.14 @ 29w5d.  Andrew Jack 3#6oz 16", Grant Robert 3#9oz 16", Charles Phillip 3#7oz 17".

• Options
    I have the summer infant baby touch video moniter. We have just ordered the extra camera for the new baby, I don't know how great it will be yet but I do love our moniter. It says that it scans every 8 seconds but of course you can manually check back and forth if needed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"