June 2017 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday

In the midst of the 9th month of pregnancy or the early newborn days, let's find something to be thankful for (aside from beautiful, healthy babies & mamas of course).

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Options
    My hubby agreed to hire a house cleaner for the summer so it's one less thing we have to worry about. Coming home to a spotless house is the best. Now if we can only keep it that way...
  • Options
    NOT thankful that this board is totally dead :/
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    NOT thankful that this board is totally dead :/
    This!
  • Options
    I'm thankful that I can be a SAHM. 
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my dh. He is the best during newborn baby days. I changed 1 diaper during dd first 3 days. And I think 3 during ds first 4. Hrs been working, cleaning the house, and laying out food for us while he is at work. I know I'm very lucky to have him. And my kids are too! 
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my DH. His allergies and sinus issues have been kicking his butt lately but he has been doing everything he can to help aid in my recovery. My DS 2.5 is being super difficult right now as well. He is the glue that's holding this all together right now. 
  • Options
    I'm so thankful for DH! He's been my rock through the freakin pp roller coaster of emotions. 
    I'm thankful for the baby burps I do get. Damn these are hard!!!