November 2017 Moms

Why my Pregnant Self is Irritable

2»

Re: Why my Pregnant Self is Irritable

• @MississippiCatfish that doesn't make you horrible, that makes you a normal person. I hate when people flake last minute because I'm a planner, it throws me off and makes me feel stabby too. Maybe those other moms are really that chill but I bet some of them also wanted to cancel or are just pretending to be ok with it haha. 

• @kissthesky32 that is actually what I have been doing. It's just a pain in the butt. But, since she'll be getting her own space apparently and the other girl quit, I guess I'll end up with my own space in the end :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @NYTino24 apparently mom is a fit parent again and kids have started going back and are allowed sleepingnat her house. Obviously we hope they will continue to live with us but really it's up to them 
  • 'Irritable' might be a little too mild of a term as I'm livid right now. Back story: we have 2 dogs so we put in an electric fence around our entire yard. Somehow my German shepherd lost her collar while out at my moms (they have the same underground fence & 10 acres). We couldn't find it. But she never leaves our yard so not really a big deal. 
    Ready for a rant? Here goes. 
    So I go outside to get my GS back inside and I walk around back and she's at the outside of the neighbors fence. (Our yards butt up to each others although there's a tiny alleyway between them). And the I find the lady is hitting my dog telling her to get. Like, seriously you are hitting MY animal. The dog wasn't even in your yard. She was outside your fence! (I know, I know, the dog wasn't exactly in my yard but she also wasn't in the neighbors yard). How dare you hit my dog!! 
    This from the lady whos children (middle school aged) are ALWAYS IN MY YARD. Do I spank them? NO! Seriously I'm not in the mood today. F U lady. And I'd better not ever catch you laying a hand on my dog or your children in MY YARD ever again. *insert middle finger emoji here* 
    Sorry tangent over. 
  • @jesslardarello I would be furious. Your dog wasn't doing anything wrong and aside from that, it's been pretty proven that hitting animals doesn't work (shocker). My cat won't be in that situation but thinking of someone hitting him is making me angry.

• @jesslardarello UH I hope you said something to her!
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @NYTino24 Thank you! I didn't even think about rice pudding! Yum! I don't think I'll have to get mine tightened all that often since my teeth aren't very crooked (idk though lol). I have to have rubber bands for a long time (they're putting them on right away) because I have a pretty bad overbite and crossbite. I'm sure that's going to make eating even more miserable.  :s
  • @baby3forme My teeth weren't crooked at all. I had one tooth out of alignment and pushed forward because of overcrowding (basically my palate was the size of my thumb) and my teeth were then so spaced out after the expander and the dentist having pulled a couple of molars that they needed to pull them back together. My bottoms were better and yet the braces had to stay on longer there. It's a crazy process, but it was totally worth it.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @jesslardarello I would kill someone. Ok ok not literally but I would be losing it on them. I have no patience for people disrespecting my children or pets who are unable to fix the situation themselves. 
  • @jess0211 that sounds like a NIGHT :( I hope you can go to bed soon and the morning is kinder to you. 

• @DuchessOfCambridge Thanks.  I'm in bed trying to relax since AS is first thing in the morning. Jerkface cat is being all cuddly now. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • jess0211 said:
    @DuchessOfCambridge Thanks.  I'm in bed trying to relax since AS is first thing in the morning. Jerkface cat is being all cuddly now. 
    Sorry:/ so glad you have something great in the morning to look forward to. 
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @jess0211 enough is enough. I would have lost it too. Solidarity.