October 2017 Moms
Options

Random Chats (6.12.17)

BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Random Chats (6.12.17)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ariz17 Omg! I feel like DH and I would have had the same reactions. I'm glad you at least heard sirens so hopefully someone called!
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    i watched OINTB this weekend im on episode 7ish and i am disappointed in this season.
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Options
    im so hungry @melarowan and i want a burrito now too. but im trying to save $$ and not get lunch every day especially since  we are getting pizza tonight. so i am just snaking on graze snacks instead. it isnt cutting it.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    JessDGJessDG member
    @carries2018  I started watching this weekend too.  I think I'm on episode 4 or 5.  I'm not sure what to think yet.  Doesn't seem to be moving fast enough for me.  
  • Options
    me neither @jessDg i am guessing this whole season will be around this one event at this point. and it is pretty boring haha.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    ariz17ariz17 member
    melarowan said:
    @ariz17 I wonder if my neighbors are going to call on me one night with all the ow's and groans and such from trying to get up, lightning crotch and really intense leg cramps.
    Hahaha! loled! That is too perfect! Also +1 about your burrito ticker. I just had Mexican for lunch  :)
  • Options
    @carries2018 OITNB will never be the same without Poussey!!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    @carries2018 a new season of OITNB is out? I had no idea! Guess I know what I'll be doing during my free time this week.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Options
    @purplestarz my dog(s) have always limped after playing iwth other dogs. i think they just get sore bc they are not used to that much playing, my dogs have always been pretty lazy animals haha.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    This happened to someone on my other BMB when we were all pregnant. It was seriously the weirdest "symptom" I had ever heard of. We all thought she was losing her mind lol
  • Options
    I need to start taking my vitamins. My hair is falling out so much. It reminds of how much hair I lost after having DD. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I think I made it through episode 6 or 7 of OITNB. Agree it's sort of meh. It was easy for me to stop in the middle when normally I stay up all night watching the whole thing. I like that they make the black girls the heroines, but that's maybe the only good part. 
  • Options
    Busy day ladies, sorry for not checking in and bumping with y'all. 

In regards to the blue toilet seat....whaaaatttt? lol I'm glad that's not happening to me (yet). 
  • Options
    I have a wedding on this Friday and I only ordered a dress from ASOS with express post on the weekend. FX it gets here because otherwise I'm wearing leggings to this wedding.

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    All I wanted was deviled eggs...i made some and they taste gross to me.  Like rotten eggs. Sad face. 
  • Options
    carries2018 Same - not impressed. It's still good and watchable, but not binge-worthy like it normally is.

canonmom413 Agreed! She was one of my favorites. :(
  • Options
    spark88 said:
    I need to start taking my vitamins. My hair is falling out so much. It reminds of how much hair I lost after having DD. 
    My hair loss started already and I know it's only going to get worse judging by what happened last time. Every shower looked like I left a drowned rat.

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Brambles23 omg I never though to toast a pb&j! Now it's all I can think of. 
  • Options
    @forwardnbackward Go you! I have been super lazy this whole entire pregnancy. Bythe time DS goes down at 9pm I have zero energy. And weekend nap times are also my naptimes.

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    JessDGJessDG member
    I am also so bummed no bachelorette tonight!  I am also disappointed in myself at how disappointed I am that there may not be bachelor in paradise.  But really, I'm surprised it took that long for something crazy to happen.  
  • Options
    Add me to the list of people annoyed at no bachelorette tonight. I got all snuggled up on the couch and turned on the tv before I realized it wasn't on. And I'm also disappointed that bachelor in paradise is cancelled. Even though it's so trashy and stupid, I not so secretly love it.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Options
    I love BIP more than the actual bachelor/bachelorette shows. So so trashy.

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker