July 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 6/5

Re: Weekly Randoms 6/5

• Options
    @kghusker1003 woho!!!! Congrats. 
  • Options
    Awesome news @kghusker1003! Welcome home! Glad to hear you are starting to feel better and recovering well.
    ~DD arrived July 4, 2017~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    First world problem  :D
  • Options
    @AdaByron MAJOR dilemma.

@kghusker1003 CONGRATS MAMA!!! That's great news!  Best of luck to your new family unit!  <3

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @AdaByron Quick charge then pedicure? It won't fix your problem today, but portable battery chargers are super cheap now. I usually keep one in my bag. I'm thinking it might come in useful in the hospital too to not worry about my charging cable being long enough. 
  • Options
    @AdaByron I tried giving myself a pedicure that other day, but my bump made it quite difficult. I saw, go!
  • Options
    AdaByron said:
    Dilemma... I really want to get a pedicure, but my phone battery is only at 21%. :(
    I'm waiting for a blood test with 27% and they are running way behind.  ugh 
  • Options
    carol113 said:
    @AdaByron Quick charge then pedicure? It won't fix your problem today, but portable battery chargers are super cheap now. I usually keep one in my bag. I'm thinking it might come in useful in the hospital too to not worry about my charging cable being long enough. 
    I usually have chargers stashed all over the place, but I just got the Galaxy S8 and it has a different charger (WTF?!?) so I only own one and it's at home next to my bed. I need to get anoither one to keep in the car. 
  • Options
    AdaByron said:
    carol113 said:
    I usually have chargers stashed all over the place, but I just got the Galaxy S8 and it has a different charger (WTF?!?) so I only own one and it's at home next to my bed. I need to get anoither one to keep in the car. 
    I did too! I got the 8+ and I freaking hate the charger. I feel like it will break off inside the phone.
  • Options
    AdaByron said:
    carol113 said:
    How do you like the 8?  I have the 6, but it's damaged, and I wanted to look into a new phone.  DH has the S6 edge, and I refuse to let him get another edge phone...the screen is far too fragile.
  • Options
    AdaByron said:
    carol113 said:
    How do you like the 8?  I have the 6, but it's damaged, and I wanted to look into a new phone.  DH has the S6 edge, and I refuse to let him get another edge phone...the screen is far too fragile.
    I really like it, but I'm not very techy so I'm sure I'm not making the most of its features. I had the note Edge before and I miss the stylus, but I'm happy to be rid if the edge screen. It was a PITA. And that was the only phone that I ever cracked the screen on. I got the 8 because I knew I'd need something smaller that I could operate one-handed once baby came. I like that it's still about the same height as the bigger phones, but narrower to fit in my hand better. 
  • Options
    Congratulations on Lukas, @DarkSerendipity!! Saw that it was an emergency c-section. Hope you and baby are doing well. Sending you both my very best wishes.
  • Options
    XathXath member
    Congratulations @DarkSerendipity!!!
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Congrats @DarkSerendipity! Hope you're both recovering well!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @DarkSerendipity Lukas is SO handsome!! I hope you're well! 
  • Options
    Congrats @DarkSerendipity!! He's so precious and I feel like he looks like you! I hope you're doing well :)
  • Options
    Congratulations @DarkSerendipity! What a beautiful baby!
  • Options
    Congratulations @DarkSerendipity!  Hope you're both doing well. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @DarkSerendipity Congrats and best wishes for a fast recovery!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
     Congratulations on little Lukas @DarkSerendipity
  • Options
    Congratulations @DarkSerendipity. Sorry for the scary delivery but glad you both are doing well now. 
  • Options
    @DarkSerendipity he is beautiful! Congrats and hope you have a smooth recovery! 
  • Options
    @DarkSerendipity I'm so happy you were at the hospital when that was discovered. I'm sorry that it didn't go as planned. Lukas is gorgeous. Congratulations!!! Hoping for a smooth recovery for both of you. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    Congratulations @DarkSerendipity he is absolutely precious. 
  • Options
    @DarkSerendipity glad your both okay! Welcome little baby!  <3
  • Options
    Is @GlitterFish okay? No bump day :) 
  • Options
    @DarkSerendipity Congrats! I'm sorry it was so scary, but he's precious!!
  • Options
    @DarkSerendipity Congratulations!! He's adorable! Hope you're recovering well after such a scary delivery!
  • Options
    MamaRN13MamaRN13 member
    edited June 2017
    @DarkSerendipity congratulations! Sorry it was such a scary ordeal, but I'm so happy he is here and safe!

@mslynn2012 congrats to you as well! 

Edit because I tagged the wrong Ms Lynn   :p
  • Options
    @DarkSerendipity Congrats on your baby boy! I'm so glad your delivery ended well and you are both safe.  I hope your recovery goes smoothly!
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • Options
    @mslynn2012 Congratulations! Your baby girl is beautiful!
  • Options
    @DarkSerendipity congrats on your little one! I'm sorry to hear about the scare, but I'm glad you both are doing well. Thinking of you!
  • Options
    @mslynn2012 congrats!! What a precious baby  face <3
  • Options
    I am so excited to see the babies start rolling in on here. I am so done guys. He is welcome to come any day. The doctor said he is probably already 7lbs in there so we are scheduling an induction at the earliest allowed which is 39 weeks. My first was 8lb 9.8 oz over a week early so I am hoping this baby makes the decision to exit his cushy home early as well. I am very uncomfortable and could probably outline where he is in there with a marker on my stomach. Come on little man! Even my doctors agreed it would be good if he comes early! Apparently we bake them fast!
  • Options
    Congratulations @DarkSerendipity! I'm sorry you had to go through such a scary and stressful ordeal, but it's all worth it in the end :) Hope you've had some quality time with him today!
    ~DD arrived July 4, 2017~
  • Options
    Congrats @mslynn2012 and @DarkSerendipity they're both adorable! 
  • Options
    @ladybray I'm with you! I just don't want my baby here, and seeing these sweet babies makes me want my little guy even more. Plus, I'm super uncomfortable. I'm only 36 weeks and still feel like I have forever to wait!!!