October 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly BFest (6/5)

BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly BFest (6/5)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @natleilynn I'm taking it early. I'm sure your doctor will mention it in a few weeks, I think it's normally taken around 28 weeks.

• Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 good luck on the test! I took mine at 12 weeks and have to repeat at 28! Not looking forward to it again! I should have asked if I could do the jelly bean test instead!
  • Options
    Good luck @bluejeanbabi05.  My OB wants me to take the test around 26 weeks.  Personally, I'm not looking forward to the fasting that's required before the test.  I like to eat.  It's one of my favorite things.  
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @brambles23 fwiw, my doctor didn't make me fast before the 1 hour, and I've read that it's pretty uncommon to have to fast for it. You do have to fast for the three hour, which is what I'm taking next. Take that for what's it's worth, though, since I failed the one hour lol. All I ate that morning was eggs, too, no carbs or sugar.

• Options
    My BF is WTF if up with my lower back?!  I woke up around 1:00am with a burning pain in my lower right back and hip.  It felt more like a muscle strain, but worse.  I got up and rubbed some icy hot on it and it helped-it felt tender to the touch, like the muscle was strained.  After a few minutes it started to relax and I was able to go back to bed.  

Also, traveling over the weekend has held my bowels hostage.  Thanks to heavy meals and sitting all day I'm all backed up.  I need to poop.  
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck @bluejeanbabi05.  My OB wants me to take the test around 26 weeks.  Personally, I'm not looking forward to the fasting that's required before the test.  I like to eat.  It's one of my favorite things.  
    Me too! I go in about a month for my 3 hour test and my appointment isn't until 10 am. I have usually had my second breakfast by then. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Aw @megggosaurusrex poor hamster. But that's good you don't have to worry about taking it home anymore. Until they start pressuring you next year for another one....lol.

I ordered some clothes from pink blush last Monday. They shipped Tuesday. As of Friday, they were in Orlando- 4 hours away from me. Estimated delivery isn't until Thursday. WTF??

• Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 I've ordered from them twice and it's taken a long time both times.  But I'm in love with what I ordered -- I went back the second time to get the same dress in a different color, I love it that much.
  • Options
    @CurlyQ284 lucky 2.5 days. I have 10 more night nights till my vacation. Haha we have been saying night nights for our 3 year old but I think its mostly for me.

My BF is it's already to dang hot in Las Vegas. I was so excited for summer but now I want it gone. How am I going to survive?

I have another. I went to two Old Navys yesterday to look for maternity clothes and they stopped selling them in store and are only online now. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @migdala I'm so happy to hear that! I am super excited for what I ordered so I'm anxious :)

• Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 FX on your gd test and stay strong resisting the urge to go nuts for donuts! Office break rooms can be torture for food moderation. 

@brambles23 ugh sorry you are backed up, that is the only thing I hate about traveling. 

Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @canonmom413 right there with you! I can't believe the struggle to roll over already. Plus the hip pain and full bladder. Just ugh! I woke up at 4:00 this morning because of all the rearranging needed just to get comfy again. 
  • Options
    +1 on trouble sleeping. Or waking up from hips hurting! Restless leg syndrom... Constipation. 

@bluejeanbabi05 good luck resisting the donuts. You got this! 

im going in for the gd test in 2 weeks, ill be 26w. But its neither a 1hour test nor a 3hours. Its 2 hours. Canadians are such spechul snowflakes lol... Jokes aside is it weird? Or is it not the first time u hear about a 2 hr test? 
  • Options
    Lol @yasandson we all know how nice Canadians are, they probably got stressed choosing btw the 1 and 3 hour tests not wanting one of the tests to feel left out!

;);)

• Options
    yasandsonyasandson member
    edited June 2017
    @bluejeanbabi05 i meant spechul snowflake in a sarcastic tone of course, i would ve prefered to spend only an hour there in!stead of 2 (but would ve hated the 3 hr test thats for sure) :p 

Imagine if you fail the 2h and STILL make you go through the 3 hours lol
  • Options
    @migdala our power went out at 4am today. Since I can't sleep in complete quiet....yeah....I've been up since 4am. 

The Keurig is pulling me in...
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @migdala I can't handle that either. I have to have a fan when I sleep. As in, I legit packed a box fan in my suitcase on our honeymoon to St. Lucia. Thank goodness for cell phones now that have noisemaker apps on them. But I can't even stand to hear myself (or the dogs or DH breathe). 

I'm a whackadoodle about sleeping.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 Lol, it's illegal to shoot them where we live so everyone always talks about giving them lead poisoning instead.  I remember when I was a kid there were a bunch of actual lead poisoning deaths in an apartment building in our town, and I was EXTREMELY concerned that someone had shot up an apartment building with a BB gun.
  • Options
    ariz17ariz17 member
    @migdala I 'm sorry about your bird troubles but the phrase, "some effed up bird," made me lol.

My BF is that this week is going to be soo long. ugh and one of my shoes feels fine on my foot but the shoe on my right foot is squishing the hell out of my foot an it hurts. WTF. I must have a bigger right foot?

BF number 3: I found a weird piece of paper in my wrap that I was going to have for lunch today. I couldn't eat the rest of it and now I feel sick. Although its probably karma because it was a turkey bacon wrap. 
  • Options
    My BF is my poor elderly dog. We relocated her to my parents' house since she seemed really anxious and unsettled at mine. She seemed to do a lot better at first but now she's constantly pooping and peeing everywhere to the point where my parent's have to keep pee pads in the area where they keep her. She's also starting to do a lot of crying and barking at night which is what she was doing at my house before we relocated her. Now my parents are expecting me to supply the pee pads. Part of me is bothered by this but the other part knows I shouldn't be because she's still technically my dog. I called the vet to ask about giving her melatonin to help her sleep and they recommended benadryl instead. I don't know if I want to give benadryl to my dog. The worst part is there is no light at the end of the tunnel. This is only going to get worse until she passes or until we're forced to put her down  :'(
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @feeislove I'm sorry your dog is having such a hard time. We have given benedryl and other antihistamines to our dog for allergies and you couldn't even tell she was medicated. They say some dogs are not affected by it, while others have a human-like reaction to it. I'm not a vet, but if yours says to try it I would. 

My BF is 2-in-1. We went camping this weekend and both the dog and I got tick bites. So I emailed my OB and got an auto-response that she is out for the next month. I'm supposed to have an appt with her next week... so I guess I am seeing someone else then? I'm basically going to be on the phone all day with the doctors between getting this tick thing sorted out and figuring out if I still have an appt next week, and with who.  
  • Options
    I came back to my room "early" last night (10:30p) specifically to try to get sleep and then I tossed and turned for hours before finally falling asleep, and had to get up at least 3 times to pee.  Totally up for a MOTN thread here too! 

My heart keeps racing today (at one point it spiked up to the 160s which I think my OB said I should go to the ER if that happened) ... so right now I'm laying in bed instead of being in the sessions that I'm here for.  And I still can't sleep.   Debating figuring out how to go get seen by someone tonight or tomorrow if my heart keeps acting crazy.   I'm really hoping it's just jet lag/tiredness.   

• Options
    migdalamigdala member
    edited June 2017
    @feeislove We've given benadryl to our bigger dog and baby benadryl to our littler one and they both responded well to it, if that makes you feel any better.  I also gave our bigger one the doggie equivalent of Xanax one Fourth of July because I was driving cross-country and we were staying at a hotel in downtown Chicago that was right next to the place they set off fireworks (and he's deathly afraid of fireworks).  It made him SUPER happy and mellow all night.  Maybe you can ask your vet about those?  I don't remember what they're actually called - we swiped some from my aunt, who had them for her senior dog at the time.