November 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 6/5

Whatcha got going on this week?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Weekly Randoms 6/5

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH just dropped all three kids at our meeting point with my parents/grandparents for the week (and maybe two!) I never know how to feel when they are all gone. I used to be glad for the quiet and freedom that comes in their absence, however, the hormones are messing with me. DD will be back next weekend as she has some activities at home. The boys will be so happy in the country, they probably will not want to come! DH and I do not have big plans as its the first of the month so most of our money is out the door on bills...but we will enjoy evening walks on the pier and maybe a kid-free beach day if the weather cooperates. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Monday wambulence I can't decide what I want for lunch. 
    In light of the POTD, I'm pretty sure there's only one option.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    In light of the POTD, I'm pretty sure there's only one option.
    We only have McDonald's near work  :'( I had a "salty" day yesterday so I'm being good!
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @BayCamp I'm sorry if you brought this up somewhere else! Did the lady pay you?! Did she bring her kid by this morning? 

• Options
    am+mommyam+mommy member
    edited June 2017
    Flying to PA tomorrow. Driving 3 hours to the airport today to stay in a hotel because my flight is early.  I should be happy to see friends and family but I'm not really... I hate traveling. Especially by myself with my toddler who hates cooperating. I also usually wish I was home about the whole time I'm gone. I'm a hermit. 
  • Options
    This kid will. Not. Eat. I'm so frustrated. She's sick so she's already being super difficult and I get it sometimes you don't want to eat when you're sick. But she needs to eat. 
  • Options
    I'm so sleepy.  Maybe it's more of a symptom, but this past week has felt like beginning, first trimester level exhaustion.

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    jess0211jess0211 member
    edited June 2017
    @DuchessOfCambridge must have elephant sleep sack! We are doing baby's room in elephants!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Last week of school for me! But it is super busy for me. 
    Lauren + Scott
    B/G Twins Elijah(Eli) and Abigail(Abby)-05/14/2015
    Baby #3 due November 26th 2017

• Options
    After a 2+ hour battle to get DS down for nap that involved a fair amount of crying on both sides, I gave up. Now I'm debating between going to the gym to break up the 5 hours between now and bedtime and dealing with a SUPER cranky/overtired toddler afterwards from playing at the daycare, or skipping the gym and dealing with him solo until bed. It's like delayed torture at a level 9, or slow drawn out torture at a 7? 
  • Options
    @BayCamp they always look so sweet and innocent when they're sleeping! 
  • Options
    @BayCamp I'm so sorry for laughing. 

Guys. Guys. Guys. I GOT MY STEP DAUGHTER OUT OF MY NURSERY 
  • Options

@cottingham3 I hope you can enjoy some of the peace and quiet and get some good rest! I'd be lying if I didn't say I was looking forward to our kids being old enough they could go spend a week or two with the grandparents...I mean, I'm sure I'll miss them but I like to dream about what I'll be doing instead...

• Options
    @cwalker042 I have a Plum Paper Planner and it is my lifeline! I'd be absolutely lost without it!! I totally understand the organization that a good planner brings! 
  • Options
    Just saw a post about a friend from college who went missing today, early in the morning on his way to work. His wife and four children are very worried. I can't imagine that feeling!
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @MississippiCatfish that's awful! I hope they get good news soon! 
  • Options
    @cwalker042 I have a passion planner and that thing is literally my entire life. It's a little bit embarrassing 
    @MississippiCatfish that's so scary, I hope he is found safe and healthy soon!
  • Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited June 2017
    @ArtificialRed They are CRAZY!! (My sister is one of them and I will never take a pic of my kids in the car because she will find something wrong.)
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    I slept on the couch last night, partly cause I was pissed at DH and part because I needed to get away from his snoring for once this week. Getting sleep pregnant is hard enough. Let me just say, sleep was glorious, didn't get man6 hours but at least I slept. 
  • Options
    Thanks @bcashaw @cmessamoreHe's a really good guy. Here's an article with more details, for anyone around the Midwest who could keep an eye out. 

https://www.kcrg.com/content/news/NL-Police-search-for-missing-man-426643071.html
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @MississippiCatfish that's really sad and really weird too. If he was tied up how did he get his cell phone and send text messages and why would he send a text message instead of calling 911 if he did have access to his phone? 
  • Options
    Today is 5 days straight of rain and the next 5 days show rain. We do need the rain but I miss the sun and it's really hard to deliver mail in the rain.
  • Options
    @amber0529 it's all very strange and scary. His wife and their four kids are terrified. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @MississippiCatfish This story was shared on my timeline. I hope he's found safe. 

• Options
    @MississippiCatfish that's so so scary, I hope he's found soon and everything ends up ok.

• Options
    @MississippiCatfish This story was shared on my timeline. I hope he's found safe. 
    So weird, when I saw it and shared it I think I was the 70th or something, and now it's been shared 60,000 times. I can see what a phenomenal tool that really can be for getting the word out!  I really feel for his wife.  We haven't been in contact for 7ish years other than dumb Facebook stuff, but he's just such a good dude.  I'm just praying for a good outcome - even if it's that he's had some sort of secret breakdown and gone off the deep end and run away but can now get the help he needs.  I hate it for his wife's sake that so many people are saying that directly on the post she shared, but I hope that no matter what he is safe and his family can be reconciled.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    av2323av2323 member
    @jess0211  We are doing elephants also!