Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

IF/Testing Weekly Check-in 6/5

Re: IF/Testing Weekly Check-in 6/5

• Options
    @madspunk Hugs girl.  I'm sorry you had to make such a tough decision. Fx it pays off in the end! 
  • Options
    HollyyyyyHollyyyyy member
    edited June 2017
    @madspunk Sorry to hear no IUI this time around  :(

@kiki75 Not surprisingly, no lol. We already had a "family dog", plus I couldn't keep the damn Tomagotchi alive anyway!

*ETA Stupid phone keeps changing IUI to OIL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Diagnosis (If you've been): large uterin fibroid through all layers of my uterus. Cannot be surgically removed. No meds to shrink it. So the baby has less room to implant if that happens. 

Cycle/CD: 5/17

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA):  TWW

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?) no treatment available for me. They are looking at some things being done with ultrasound machines and heat waves. 

How are things going? Not great. I get pain from the fibroid. Cycle 5 isn't looking great cause I already have pressure. 

Any questions? 

GTKY: What were some of those awesome 90's things you did/wore as a kid that make you laugh now? (ie. ate dunkaroos, had your room postered with Leo DiCaprio posters, wore jellie shoes etc..)

i dressed like a skater cause I wanted to marry Taylor Hanson so bad. I knew everything about him. 
  • Options
    @antoto Holy shitballs!  That's wonderful!!!  I'm so stoked for you!!!
    Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• Options
    @antoto you could give the Duggars a run for their money with that many!!  :D 

seriously though, super duper excited for you!!
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @madspunk ugh I am so sorry you had to cancel again, but your choice makes sense. I hope the TI does the trick for you!

@antoto Holy shit--17?!?! Wow. That is amazing!!
  • Options
    @antoto that's awesome!
  • Options
    Yay @antoto !!!!!! THATS AMAZING!
  • Options
    @antoto great news!!!! Keep it coming
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• Options
    @antoto - THAT'S AWESOME!!!!

@TravelingCouple - Sorry you lost the house, but it's not YOUR house. Yours will show up and you'll get it!
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• Options
    lundlund member
    @saralee797-2 thanks for the info! Luckily (or unluckily depending on how you look at it) I've already met with genetic counselors because of my BRCA1+ status, and had Counsyl testing done for the other fun stuff associated with being of Ashkenazi decent. My DH is still adamant that we'll never do IVF, so we'll have to cross the PGD bridge if/when we come to it. If we get through multiple IUIs without a BFP I'll have to re-breach the subject with DH. 

@eggplantface yeah I think I'm going to have to tell at least two people (my one co-worker and one of my board members), but hopefully I can convince them to keep it quiet.  I already have lots of boob-monitoring appointments that they know about, so they'll all think I have cancer if I don't explain what the extra appointments are for lol. 
  • Options
    @lund glad your appt went well and you have a plan!!

I'm hoping my period will just come today or wait until Sunday or Monday...I don't want to get it at my sister's baby shower on Saturday. I have pre AF cramps off and on so who knows. FX we may be seeing another house tonight. Waiting for confirmation from our realtor.
  • Options
    @lund Sorry, I do remember now you telling us about testing! FWIW I think it makes sense to tell one or two people especially if it will put your mind at ease. When I finally told my boss, she said do whatever you need to do because what you are doing is way more important than what is happening here. It was a huge weight off knowing I didn't have to sneak around.