August 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change

For mamas with due dates of August 4, 11, 18, and 25

1. How far along are you?

2. How big is baby?

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?

4.  Any new symptoms?

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

6. GTKY: What are you most excited to do with your LO once they get here?
TW: 
1 infant loss
8/17: Our daughter was born
8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• For mamas with due dates of August 4, 11, 18, and 25

1. How far along are you? 29 weeks. Holy crap

2. How big is baby? Bunny rabbit

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Went Wednesday, go back in 2 weeks

4.  Any new symptoms? Nothing to report fortunately.

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Nope

6. GTKY: What are you most excited to do with your LO once they get here? I can't wait for DS to meet his baby brother. I've had a couple friends and family members have babies this week and the pictures of them with their older siblings are melting me
  • 1. How far along are you? 30weeks!! What?!?!

2. How big is baby? Platypus/ garden gnome (that seems large!)

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Not until next.

4.  Any new symptoms? Charlie horse/ calf cramps and lots of movement

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Ok, this is super weird- my belly button popped a while ago (thank you kinda outie) and last night LO was kicking right at that spot. After she was kicking it wasn't popped anymore. still a little but it went from being popped and hard to popped but soft so it isn't like sticking out of my shirts. anyone had this happen? 

6. GTKY: What are you most excited to do with your LO once they get here? Aside from meeting her, I am really excited to get our dog and her to be best buds and super cute!
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How far along are you? 28 weeks

2. How big is baby? Coconut

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Sitting at my 3 hour test right now.

4. Any new symptoms? Heartburn is in full force

6. GTKY: What are you most excited to do with your LO once they get here? Snuggle him. I can't wait to see my daughter interact with him.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19

1. How far along are you? 30 weeks!

2. How big is baby? cucumber

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Tuesday, just a bi-weekly follow-up 

4.  Any new symptoms? nope

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? why do stretch marks have to exist

6. GTKY: What are you most excited to do with your LO once they get here? hug her, kiss her, adore her..see what has been tumbling around in my belly for these past few months! 

1. How far along are you? 29 weeks 

2. How big is baby? Acorn squash i believe 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Not till mid June 

4.  Any new symptoms? Nausea in the evenings and heartburn has really amped up! 

6. GTKY: What are you most excited to do with your LO once they get here? I'm just excited to see him with his big sister
  • OTmom3OTmom3 member
    1. How far along are you? 27 weeks 2. How big is baby? that's a good question 3. Any upcoming appointments this week? I get my progesterone shot on Tuesday and then my OB appt is on Wednesday 4. Any new symptoms? My terrible leg pain has improved. Seems like the baby moved positions to relieve that and now I'm feeling all of her kicking very internally again and low like I used to. My face is breaking out like crazy this week too. 5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? I'm really getting annoying with these crazy large zits that I'm getting 6. GTKY: What are you most excited to do with your LO once they get here? Just having a tiny, squishy baby again to hold and love. And of course to see my other two kids with the baby.
    BabyFruit Ticker

#1 - DD: 7/5/12
    #2 - DS: 5/21/14
    #3 - EDD: 8/25/17