edited May 2017 in June 2017 Moms
Someone please tell me this is normal??

Re: Spotting at 37 weeks

• Options
    lbush109lbush109 member
    edited May 2017
    Update - baby is moving.    
  • Options
    Call your doctor if you're concerned.  Not internet strangers.  Thank you. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Elyse1384 why dont you go find something else to do rather than troll and shame people.
  • Options
    @walliver2 she really just said what you had already posted, no judgement. I'm curious though, spotting at this point could mean baby is coming....were you worried about that? Did you think you caused some type of harm to the baby? Sex is totally fine unless your doctor has instructed you otherwise so I would assume a vibrator would be ok as well.
  • Options
    OP Elyse1384 didn't do anything wrong. If anyone is trolling here, it's you. Thank you.
  • Options
    mombodmombod member
    Really OP? Nobody is shaming you for taking care of business. Chill out.
  • Options
    I'm so glad I saw this before the DD. @Elyse1384 clearly we are off of our games for not QFPing. 
  • Options
    @walliver2 if you don't want people rolling their eyes and judging your post don't tell a bunch of Internet strangers you were masturbating with your vibrator and are spotting.  PS who are you anyway?  Thank you  >:)
  • Options
    Elyse1384 said:
    walliver2 said:
    @Elyse1384 why dont you go find something else to do rather than troll and shame people.

Yeah @walliver2 I'm trolling and shaming you by merely posting EXACTLY what your question was before you dirty deleted and left the BMB with zero context or even a question for that matter. If you feel shame that is on you. From where I'm sitting, I'm getting more of an angry vibe than shame.  You sure that vibrator did the job?  
     :D  :D:D
  • Options
    Elyse1384 said:
    walliver2 said:

Yeah @walliver2 I'm trolling and shaming you by merely posting EXACTLY what your question was before you dirty deleted and left the BMB with zero context or even a question for that matter. If you feel shame that is on you. From where I'm sitting, I'm getting more of an angry vibe than shame.  You sure that vibrator did the job?  

• Options
    erinh84erinh84 member
    We here at June have zero fvcks left to give. Call your doctor. We don't want to hear about your vibrator. Thanks bye.
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"