December 2017 Moms
Options

Pregnant After IF Check-in Week May 22

Sorry this was a day late ladies, yesterday was hell at work and I'm just getting caught up!

1) How far along are you? 

2) How are you feeling physically and emotionally? 

3) When is your next appointment? 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions 

5) GTKY: Do you have any memorial day weekend plans? If your not in the US what do you love to do with a long weekend?
*TW*
TTC 1/2012
Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
TTC #3 5/2016
Restarted Fertility tx
IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

Re: Pregnant After IF Check-in Week May 22

• Options
    @txmomma16 The first trimester fatigue can be no joke, it does get better. (though get those naps in when you can!!) IF sucks, all you have to go through to get pregnant and that first trimester can be a doozy. On the up side you are going to feel this little one dance way before your DH, also you'll experience your little responding to your activity, voice and food intake. you'll even get to play games. There are a few perks. Hang in there!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @wabash15 Thank you for the reminder. It's hard when I don't "feel" pregnant yet, just exhausted, bloated, and hormonal, which I've been dealing with for almost a year because of IF treatments. I'll try to remember all the good things that are coming that only I can experience instead of focusing on just the bad for now. 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    2 Dogs / 2 Cats 
    IUI #1 07/2016 BFN
    IUI #2 10/2016 BFN
    IUI #3 11/2016 BFN
    IVF #1 03/2017 - 23 Retrieved / 22 Fertilized / 11 at Day 3 / 1 Beautiful Embryo tf on Day 5 / 7 Frozen on Day 6 - Beta #1 4/5/17: 104 Beta #2 4/7/17 224
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    baevnbaevn member
    edited May 2017
    9 weeks 3 days
    Dr. decided to go with ultrasound due date so we moved back a few days. 
    2) How are you feeling physically and emotionally? Kind of a wreck. I had bleeding on Friday not enough to fill a pad but passed some small clots and had a few gushes of bright red blood. I went to the ER and the doctor said he didn't think I was miscarrying as my levels were good, cervix is closed and bleeding stopped. I have had mild cramping on and off since and am just ao anxious and worried and trying to relax. They are finally able to get me in for an ultrasound tomorrow so hopefully everything is okay. 

Ultrasound tomorrow and appointment with my ob and also at our prenatal clinic on friday. 
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions 
    Anyone else have bleeding and please tell me it was okay? 
    5) GTKY: Do you have any memorial day weekend plans? If your not in the US what do you love to do with a long weekend?
    We went camping over the long weekend we just had which was eventful with the bleeding and driving to ER and stuff. 
  • Options
    @baevn I am so sorry you were bleeding on friday. It is so scary. I have had spotting/bleeding with all of my pregnancies and even though I know its normal it always throws me for a loop. Fx your little bean looks beautiful tomorrow. (also I'm sorry they did not US you in the ER for peace of mind) Hugs.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Options
    @Marley629 I'm sorry your relief from the MS was so brief. Hang in there, it will get better. I'm glad you got to hear the heartbeats!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Options
    1) How far along are you? 9+2

2) How are you feeling physically and emotionally? umm ok, better than last week. with all the spotting and the baby sleeping (ie not moving) with both ultrasounds i was in a weird head space. My symptoms are in full force yay nausea, food aversions, bloat, constipation and sore boobs. On the upside with so many symptoms it helps my PGAL brain feel better that things are still cooking along in there. Work has been shit for the last few days and I feel like it needs to be the weekend already but a few more days to go. 

3) When is your next appointment? not for 2 more weeks...

4) Rants/Raves/Questions I think I did a lot of ranting already. We're starting to "come out of the closet" as this bloated belly is so large that I can't hide it much longer.

5) GTKY: Do you have any memorial day weekend plans? If your not in the US what do you love to do with a long weekend? We might test drive minivans... sexy I know! Other than that just try to relax, I need a break after this week at work
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Options
    vhill74vhill74 member
    8 weeks 4 days
    Physically I feel fine, emotionally I'm a mess. I had some spotting after a BM (sorry TMI) yesterday and it freaked me out majorly. And now I'm stressing out because we planned on telling my family tomorrow and I don't want to jinx anything. We saw the baby on Monday for our first appointment with my OBGYN and everything looked great. Baby was measuring 8 weeks 1 days and the heart rate was 172. I just need to think of that and be positive but I'm crazy. Now I checked my boobs and only one is sore and now I'm even more stressed! UGH!!
    Monday 06/05 but I'm thinking of changing it to sometime next week. 
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions 
    Again, why can't we just KNOW everything will be ok!!
    Telling family and trying not to implode!!
  • Options

1) How far along are you? 10 weeks 4 days

2) How are you feeling physically and emotionally?  Physically okay minor dry heaving in the morning or when I overheat. (It was 94 here today) emotionally I'm starting to really really believe that we are going to get to the finish line.

3) When is your next appointment?  Last re appointment was todays. Released to my ob. Sonogram looked good both babies with strong heart beats. Love seeing them each time. They are resembling something more baby like each time we see them.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions  rave: done with pio shots. Rant: really volatile emotionally this week. Not sure if it was stopping the estrace and progesterone or what!

5) GTKY: Do you have any memorial day weekend plans? If your not in the US what do you love to do with a long weekend?  no plans but to rest and have in laws over.
  • Options
    10+5

We've upped my Diclegis to 3/day and I feel better and definitely eating more the last 2 days. I think the twins are like we're growing and we're hungry LOL. Emotionally, I just can't wait to tell the whole world! I was thinking we should announce it at 12 weeks, but now I'm thinking 13-14 weeks since that's more so when the second trimester starts. I have no clue! My SIL thinks we should wait a lot longer, but really I'm only thinking positive thoughts about this pregnancy. I'm going to have two healthy babies and I want to tell the world! 

June 2nd 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions 
    My doc said that an NT scan is optional. I thought it was standard. Does anyone know if this is a standard test that everyone should get? 

No plans and I'm absolutely OK with that because I've been feeling crappy and don't want to smell a bunch of food and stuff on the grill. A neighbor was burning or grilling something the other day and I had to close all of the windows. 
  • Options
    @baevn so glad everything looked good!
    @vhill74 if the spotting was after a BM it may have been from your rectum and not reproductive tract. you may have had a small hemorrhoid that burst or a small cut especially if your constipated. I know it can be hard to relax and trust that everything is going to be ok, I was in the same head space last week. Hang in there, and try to focus on the joy and remind yourself you are pregnant. Its OK to tell the world if you want. 
    @stella_700 hooray for graduating and that the twins look great. I think its pretty common for your emotions to be a bit all over the place with pregnancy but even more so when coming off of all the supplemental hormones.
    @clovelyone I'm glad the diclegis is helping. I would go through some crazy eating moments with the twins... it was amazing how much I would eat in a day. (it got worse when I was BF, I ate like 3 teenage boys!!) My opinion is tell the world when you want. My job requires me to tell them right away because there are some safety things I need to do when pregnant that I don't when not... so for me the cat is out of the bag pretty quickly. Its OK to embrace the joy and want to share it with the world. The NT scan is optional along with the first trimester genetic screening. We opted to not to the genetic screening but did do the NT scan with the twins (selective reduction was not an option for us so the results weren't going to change anything). This time around with a singleton I will do both the NT and genetic test mostly since I'm no spring chicken.  My feeling on the NT is its an opportunity to check in on your babies and make sure their OK, and I was going to be getting an US with MFM anyways so why not. 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Options
    @wabash15 Thank you! 
  • Options

10w3d

A bit of nausea, no vomiting, mild depression

June 7 is my last RE appointment

4) Rants/Raves/Questions 
    People who have never experienced IF but 100% believe they understand how I feel

Marathon Scandal on Netflix