October 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Appts! 5.22

canonmom413canonmom413 member
edited May 2017 in October 2017 Moms
I know we have more A/S's this week! 

Tell us about it, what appt. do you have on tap this week?

How far along are you?
When is your appt?
What type of appt is it?
Any comments/concerns?
How are you passing the time?!?

Pregnancy Ticker
Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

Re: Weekly Appts! 5.22

• Options
    How far along are you? 18 weeks 4 days / I'll be 18+6 at the appt. 
    When is your appt?  Wednesday at 10:30 am
    What type of appt is it? Anatomy Scan! 
    Any comments/concerns? Just that waiting from after the appt to my reveal at 8pm will suck! 
    How are you passing the time?!?  luckily I have to work that evening for a little bit, so hopefully I'll keep busy. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ForwardnBackward let us know what she says about the options for pain relief. My sciatica is making walking up and down steps unbearable! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @canonmom413
    Will let you know!
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 18+2
    When is your appt? tomorrow morning
    What type of appt is it? a/s and geneticist
    Any comments/concerns? excited for the anatomy scan. i am feeling a lot of kicks so i can't wait to see him moving around tomorrow. the appointment with the genetic counselor is kind of annoying to me. i am only going to the appointment because i am AMA.  they "encouraged" me to have an amnio even though there was no known reason to.  grrrrrr.
    How are you passing the time?!? working, dealing with potty training the toddler.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 18W4D
    When is your appt? Today
    What type of appt is it? Regular OB, I'll have the quad test (I think that's the name of it) today.
    Any comments/concerns? headaches/the potential moldy office space I've been in, hopefully getting my A/S appointment scheduled that isn't 4 more weeks out.
    How are you passing the time?!? at work
  • Options
    How far along are you? 20 weeks 2 days

When is your appt? Wednesday 5/24

What type of appt is it? Anatomy Scan

Any comments/concerns? At the early A/S baby was sitting so low they weren't able to see her bottom half, and they had to go in transvaginally. The tech was so rough that i ended up spotting the next day. I am hoping baby is sitting a bit higher and we can avoid TV. 

How are you passing the time?!? I feel like once i hit the 2nd trimester, time has been zipping by. Trying to savor every moment.
    \

• Options
    beezeeebeezeee member
    How far along are you? 21w today

When is your appt? Wednesday

What type of appt is it? Regular ob appt, but will be getting/reviewing the results from my AS last week

Any comments/concerns? Just a little nervous about the results of the AS. The tech didn't really say anything good or bad during the AS, and she didn't seem concerned, but it made me uneasy not to have any confirmation that everything's ok. It was just very different process than with DD, where the radiologist came in the discuss everything right away after the tech took the measurements.

How are you passing the time?!? Ugh just busy at work!
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Options
    How far along are you? 19w+6d
    When is your appt? Tomorrow at 4:00!
    What type of appt is it? Anatomy scan!!!
    Any comments/concerns? Nope, just excited to find out whether baby is a he or she!
    How are you passing the time?!? Working ALL day today (seriously, I'll be at school till 8:00 PM) and tomorrow right up until the appointment. It's concert week, so I'm staying plenty busy, though I can't say my mind is 100% on work.
  • Options
    @ForwardnBackward - I'll try any remedies you hear about.  I've been doing massage, chiro and using biofreeze (no more than once a day) for back, leg pain with sciatica.  I hope you both stop hurting soon!

@VLillyV, @soprano19, @lola4411, @emwj10187 and @canonmom413  - Good luck with your A/S.  I have another week and a half to wait.  I'm super envious of you right now.

@beezeemarie - Fingers crossed for nothing but the best news from your A/S.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 21+1
    When is your appt? tomorrow 
    What type of appt is it? regular ob, will go over results from A/S
    Any comments/concerns? I just want to ask a bunch of questions regarding what I may have in store with having an anterior placenta. I know they say it's totally normal, but there are a couple of things I read that could result (higher risk of PTL, which I'm already at a higher risk from having it with my first, more back pain, etc)
    How are you passing the time?!? I'm not antsy since I already had the A/S, but kids, household stuff and work are keeping me busy
  • Options
    How far along are you? 18+3
    When is your appt? friday
    What type of appt is it? Early GD Test due to genetics at 8.15, then the long awaited AS at 1pm!
    Any comments/concerns? I'm going to die from not eating from 6am - 10.30am. I will die. (DS gets me up at 6am so I have no choice there) Super excited to know the sex.
    How are you passing the time?!? This week I have party prepping for DS's birthday party on Sunday. I also work FT so I'm super busy.

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ksf13ksf13 member
    Guess I get to do two weeks in a row ;)

How far along are you? 20w2d 
    When is your appt? Thursday (20w5d)
    What type of appt is it? My monthly checkup, weight, blood pressure, doppler etc. 
    Any comments/concerns? We are flying on Saturday, so just running that by the doctor. I also need to ask about having extra growth ultrasounds this time. I did with DD because of my hypothyroidism. I guess I'll schedule that! 
    How are you passing the time?!? It's not going as slow since it's not the A/S :). Since we are going home this weekend cleaning and packing will pass the time though ;) 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @canonmom413 I need to know!!!
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

It appears we have a pretty strong little boy.  Doctor was just feeling around my stomach after irritating him with the doppler and he kicked the crap out of her hand.  She was surprised to have felt that from the outside this early. 

Also, only 2 week wait for our A/S! 

Rant: How f'ed up my insurance is.  I have an HRA with Health Equity and my insurance is through BCBS, they have no clue what's going on with each other and keep giving my doctor conflicting information regarding the payment of my deductible. I don't have time to play phone tag he said/she said with these people.  Get your crap together.  This is the same crap they did with DD's delivery and took me 6 months to get them to pay the hospital.   

• Options
    How far along are you?
    I'm 19w4s
    When is your appt?
    I went yesterday for my monthly appt and also my first prenatal moms group
    What type of appt is it?
    doc had hubby and I listen to heartbeat and then we went over AS details
    Any comments/concerns?
    I'm almost halfway through but so far gained 4 lbs this pregnancy. Gotta find a way to gain more
    How are you passing the time?!?
    work full time
    Me: 28 | Him: 31
    Married: 11/12/16
    BFP: 02/09/17
    FTM | EDD: 10/13/17

Pregnancy Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited May 2017
    FX that it's nothing @buttercream_frosting

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
  • Options
    beezeeebeezeee member
    My appt. today was uneventful. Went over the results from last week's AS. Everything looks good and baby was measuring right on track, so I had nothing to be worried about.

@canonmom413 this is probably creepy but I'm so excited to hear what you're having!
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave