IVF with donor eggs - Page 32 — The Bump
Infertility

IVF with donor eggs

1262728293032»

Re: IVF with donor eggs

• @fivetimesnoluck thanks for checking in! So now I’m just waiting a couple weeks for insurance approval and then I can start transfer protocol! I’m hoping to be transferring by end of Feb ! Maybe sooner if we get insurance approval earlier . 
    fivetimesnoluck
  • @c-town18 congratulations!! Oh what a feeling that must be! I’m so so thrilled for you! I bet you’re enjoying every single minute! 

@laurad75 thank you so much! This thread has been unbelievable and I am so thankful for every single one of you here for making this so much easier and dare I say enjoyable! He is absolutely adorable! So happy for you! I love seeing such sweet success stories! 

@knottie7777 I’m glad things are moving in the right direction! Hopefully sooner for you! I’m sure you’re so excited to get started! I can’t wait to stay updated!

@fivetimesnoluck thank you for thinking of me! Everything went very well today! We saw one little bean measuring perfectly and we even got to hear (and obviously see) a little heartbeat! Heart rate was measured at 116! I go back Thursday for my next scan!
    fivetimesnoluck
  • rachelh0912 - Just what we all were hoping to hear from you today!  AHHHH!!  Congratulations sweet friend.  Sounds like everything is just as it should be.  
  • @rachelh0912 congrats on your ultrasound , I’m so happy for you !! 
  • JamieH2000 - Please give us an update on you and your sweet baby boy when you have a second.  I'm praying for you guys and hoping your little one gets to go home soon!  
  • Hey ladies- sorry been mia and it’s hard to post when I’m never on my computer. Baby is making good progress in the nicu and is off everything but the feeding tube. We started attempting breastfeeding a week ago and he is slowly getting better. Will start bottles tonight. Probably still 2 weeks before he can come home, but just trying to be patient!

@knottie7777- so glad you are getting started soon! Let’s do this!

@rachelh0912- so glad the scan was perfect!! You deserve this after waiting sooo long!!

@c-town18- thanks for asking! How is your baby doing?!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 30 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    fivetimesnoluckc-town18
  • @JamieH2000 so glad you little one is doing well.  Hoping these next 2 weeks can fly by and he can come home soon.

@c-town18 how’s your baby doing?  Is it a boy or girl?

AFM, we had our anatomy scan done yesterday, and found out we are having 2 boys 👦 👦 
    fivetimesnoluckwabash15c-town18
  • adc0417 - Ahhhh, how exciting!!  AFM, all is good.  *TW* He's a boy, almost 1 month old!