January 2018 Moms
Options

Ultrasounds!

Re: Ultrasounds!

• Options
    @reneelanderson Totally normal! When DD was in utero, she was asleep for half of my ultrasounds and VERY angry during the NT scan when they tried to rouse her  :D
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @TInman87 I haven't had a transvaginal ultrasound but during one of my abdominal ultrasounds, I had what looked like another sac and the US tech said it was just my full bladder haha
  • Options
    @sbgreen12 congrats. What a great picture of the face and head
  • Options
    @BSJMM that's a great due date!  ;) my daughter and I almost shared it but she came on the 6th instead. I can't wait for my scan next Friday. Last night I had the most vivid dreams of US appts showing triplets  :o hopefully that is not the case LOL
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    They're starting to look like little babes! Can't wait for mine tomorrow! 
  • Options
    Love all of these! So excited for mine to look more like a baby when I see her tomorrow!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @britmanering73 - wow, congrats on the twins! that is so exciting! unless i'm mistaken, they look to share a sac? that means identical, right? did you see a membrane between the two? :smile:
  • Options
    @caseyw8784 actually I have more pics and they are in separate sacs...she couldn't get a read on the placenta though! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @britmanering73 wow how exciting!! Congrats.
  • Options
    @britmanering73 what a surprise! Congratulations on your two LOs :) 
  • Options
    Thank you all, I'm still freaking out a little. @Mudge85 How you holdin' up? We're AB mommas together :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @britmanering73 that's awesome! I love stories like this!
  • Options
    @britmanering73 CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :) We found out super early because we had an IUI so we knew at 6 wks... but my husband DEFINITELY turned ghost white when she first told us...!! I have been feeling surprisingly well, which is also why it was such a shock! little morning sickness around 7-9wks... that's about the worst of it. How are you?? I'm due a week before you and we're thinking mid December too :) Where are you from?
  • Options
    @Mudge85 Congrats to you too! :) mine did like this gasp, sob, cry, wail all at the same time HAHAHA. Oh it was great. I was good for a couple week and my fatigue and nausea has kicked back in. I have sinuses(???) apparently so every morning and night I cough and gag. Cough and gag. Good times. I'm my most tired at night. But really, no vomiting but once because the smell got to me. I actually have a breezy first trimester when I look back. We're from Ohio, you?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Had my ultrasound at week 10, heartbeat normal. And everything seems fine. Still haven't announced to family, just me and DH.....and of course you all sweet ladies...☺
  • Options
    @britmanering73 Wow congratulations momma!!
  • Options
    Wow, @britmanering73! Crazy news. Congrats to you!
  • Options
    @britmanering73 congratulations!! That is super amazing!!