September 2017 Moms
Options

Bitchfest Monday 5/15

2»

Re: Bitchfest Monday 5/15

• Options
    @ohheyitskristine If you just want a party to celebrate, I'm a big fan of the BBQ idea. Something more casual instead of a full-on shower with gift opening and games. Personally, I would not put the registry information on an invitation to a party I was throwing myself. If someone wants to know where you're registered, he can ask and you can tell him.

I would definitely be upset if someone just sent me an announcement with registry info. It's like seeing someone post a link to a registry on Facebook. I'm sure that you wouldn't mean it this way, but it just screams gift grabby. I had a friend post his wedding registry on Facebook and it just felt like he was saying, "I don't care enough to invite you, but I expect a nice gift." We are no longer friends. I found that very rude. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    If you're just interested in celebrating the baby, I would wait until baby comes and throw a meet and greet.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bridge-and-wall @lilpoots i think that's where i'm leaning. i can already hear my family and my in-laws complaining...haha! i do not give any effs at this point... 
    Pregnancy Ticker