October 2017 Moms
Options

FFFC (5.12)

Re: FFFC (5.12)

• Options
    @jessirh it's ok, I hate cherries that are in a jar with syrup. Maraschino I think? The overly sweet and soggy texture makes me want to barf.

Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    FFFC: I don't like Eric Church. I've seen him live three times (in festivals with other artists) and I think he's super boring in concert. 

I also dislike bicyclists. When I lived in Ann Arbor, they were EVERYWHERE. Argh. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jessirh I WAS JUST GOING TO SAY THAT!!!!

-1 cherries
    Dammit woman! 
  • Options
    we have a lovely bike trail in town. USE IT! these freaking bicyclists were going 2 wide UPHILL. i have to putt along in my SUV behind them. MOVE OVER!
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Options
    sjohns908 said:

-1 cherries
    Dammit woman! 
    I like cherry flavored things. I just do not, cannot stand cherries.
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    sjohns908 said:

-1 cherries
    Dammit woman! 
    I like cherry flavored things. I just do not, cannot stand cherries.
    Same. I love cherry poptarts, but hate cherries. 
  • Options
    natleilynnnatleilynn member
    edited May 2017
    FFFC: I don't like Eric Church. I've seen him live three times (in festivals with other artists) and I think he's super boring in concert. 

I also dislike bicyclists. When I lived in Ann Arbor, they were EVERYWHERE. Argh. 

BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

That's a flammable offense!  Eric is the only real country artist in country music right now. 

@natleilynn I'm curious how you handle the pit?  I'm sure it will be a great time.   

• Options
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Lol @natleilynn I do love his old music, it's just that the last couple years all his songs sound the same to me. He needs another fast paced song. And to be fair to him, all the times I've seen him have been at Tortuga Music Festival, which is literally on the beach, and he's always dressed in a long sleeve button down and khakis, which is weird, singing all slow songs. Just an odd vibe for that atmosphere. So I'm sure my judgement is a bit colored by that.

• Options
    I hate cherries, country music and bicyclists 2! 
  • Options
    I love country music! But the poppy stuff that's been happening lately is annoying and repetitive. 

I'm guilty of being one of those cyclists. However, I follow road rules!
  • Options
    FFFC - BERNIE!!! 
    i dont know if i am supposed to love or not. support for Bern or hatred?
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Options
    beezeeebeezeee member
    Oh yea, I forgot one. Trump? No
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Options
    ariz17ariz17 member
    @carries2018 I feel like we're the same person. Bicyclists annoy me so much! Also DH always "yells" at me for using so many paper towels. I  just really don't like dirty rags. Barf.
  • Options
    If I ride my bike, I do it on the sidewalks. I feel like there are too many dangers of riding on the road. Idgaf if "sidewalks aren't meant for bikes". My safety and ease of mind is more important than bothering a walker/jogger on the walking paths. 

This week, there was a guy riding his bike on the road and someone in a car INTENTIONALLY hit him. Hit him twice and drove away. 
  • Options
    It's illegal to ride on the sidewalk in many cities, and it's actually more dangerous. You're more likely to get hit by someone pulling/backing out of a driveway because they're not expecting or looking for a bicyclist on the sidewalk.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

@natleilynn When we went in February, the show was over 4 hours long and started 30 minutes late.  It was good but about half way through I was very thankful for a seat. 

Um, that would be the best announcement ever!