November 2017 Moms

Tuesday ticker change 5/9

1. How many weeks are you?

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments this week? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY: What is your favorite piece of clothing? Maternity or otherwise. 

Re: Tuesday ticker change 5/9

• 1. How many weeks are you?
    14 weeks. 

2. How are you feeling? 
    Much better! Happy to be out of the first hellmester. 

None for a few weeks

I'm so happy to be feeling more like myself again, except now I'm hungry. A lot hungry. I eat all the foods. 

I started a baby book and I love it, it's helping me feel more connected to the pregnancy and eager to meet my baby. 

My maternity skinny jeans, hands down. 
    Me: 32 Husbando: 49
    Married Since: 7/29/2012
    omgosh 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • MaximumEffortMaximumEffort member
    edited May 2017
    @Tourmalily  I just noticed you're from CT, which part? 

13 weeks- lemon

2. How are you feeling? 
    I'm feeling strange, unsure if allergies and sickness or pregnancy. Im at least not as miserable or emotional as I have been for awhile. 

None again until the end of the month.

Where to buy cute maternity clothes? I'm also happy to be feeling almost like myself and I'm also always hungry but can never eat much, maybe two meals a day.  I feel off, I don't feel connected to the baby yet, not seriously thinking names, maybe I'm jaded from my last pregnancies which were unplanned and not exactly welcomed by everyone around me. 

I have not bought any maternity clothes, I wouldn't even know where to begin. My jeans fit for now. My favorite piece is one of my 3/4 sleeve lularoe shirts or any of my maxi skirts.  It's almost time for maternity scrub tops. 

• Loading the player...
  • @MaximumEffort I'm from Wolcott, near Waterbury. Are you from CT? 
    omgosh 

Pregnancy Ticker

2. How are you feeling? 
    Still mostly blah but I am getting some more energy the last few days. Lots of headaches.

Nope, it's a free week! 

Nah!

Bralettes are my new favorite need to wear item. 
    I recently ordered a bunch of maternity clothes since 90% of what I had from DD2 is winter wear. Not fitting in maternity quiet yet.
  • 1. How many weeks are you? 14

2. How are you feeling? Ok...I feel big...

3. Any appointments this week? Friday

4. Rants, raves, questions? The selection of maternity clothes here sucks...the sections at the few stores we have are small and hard to find.  I went to the maternity store and they had shirts for $50...no thank you...online shopping it is

5. GTKY: What is your favorite piece of clothing? Maternity or otherwise. leggings...although I really enjoyed jeggings after I lost so much weight.  Nonetheless, I really enjoy a good tee

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @Tourmalily yes, I'm from a village of Simsbury. 
  • missrekaeaglemissrekaeagle member
    edited May 2017
    11 - lime

2. How are you feeling? 
    Not very well. I'm not sure if it's pregnancy or my allergies kicking my butt, but I took the day off work to sleep. 

I had my first official prenatal visit yesterday. I was so excited to finally see baby and know that all of this is real. 

None at this time. 

I live in maxi skirts now. 
    After going back to the Dr they changed me back to my original date so I'm back on Tuesday! 12 weeks today!

2. How are you feeling? 
    Okay. Taking some B6 for my nausea so I only seem to be getting nauseous when I'm hungry and not 24/7

Tomorrow!!!! Ultrasound and meet the Dr. 

I absolutely hate insurance companies...they're making this so painful!

yoga pants! I have lived in them/leggings for 5 years now and don't plan on getting out of them
  • ugoglencocougoglencoco member
    edited May 2017
    My due date changed to 11/21 so I go here now! 

12 weeks/plum!

2. How are you feeling? 
    Much better! Heartburn gas started to kick in but I've already started Prevacid so it's not too bad. And I think that helped with my nausea a bit!

Had my NT scan scheduled for Thursday but had to reschedule to next Tuesday. I can't wait to get another look at baby boy!

I'm sick of everyone saying "I bet you hope it's a girl" especially since I know it's a boy but haven't told anyone that. I told a few people today, actually I don't. lol

Right now it's dresses and skirts for sure!! 

@Tourmalily @MaximumEffort I'm from Enfield. Crazy we have  12, 13, and 14 week CT girls!
  • @Tourmalily @MaximumEffort @ugoglencoco I'm originally from CT too! And a lurker in this week change thread 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• KT&JohnKT&John member
    1. How many weeks are you? 13

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good! The nausea has been gone since week 10 and the tiredness has lessened just a bit.

3. Any appointments this week? I have a repeat NT scan on Friday because they could not get a clear enough picture 2 weeks ago. Excited to see how much baby boy has grown.

4. Rants, raves, questions? We have been getting some eyebrow raises on the spacing between our kids. First two are three years apart and there with be almost 7 years between this baby and my youngest. I may be sensitive but I feel like some people's response to the news is kind of like, "must have been an accident" without coming right out and saying that. None of your business!

5. GTKY: What is your favorite piece of clothing? Maternity or otherwise. For lack of a better word to describe them, I have three light weight "waffle fabric" open cardigans I got at Kohl's on clearance for like $6 each. I wear them over tees or tanks and they will work throughout pregnancy.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• jka427jka427 member
    1. How many weeks are you? 13!!! 

2. How are you feeling? dizzy and lightheaded the past two days. Not sure what's going on. 

3. Any appointments this week? Nope

4. Rants, raves, questions? I'm just annoyed that no one seems to know what vitamins I should be taking (I am post gastric bypass) and everyone keeps referring me to someone else. :(

5. GTKY: What is your favorite piece of clothing? Maternity or otherwise. anything roll top for pants and soft cardigans 
  • @kissthesky32 @MaximumEffort woo! CT represent! 
    omgosh 

Pregnancy Ticker