July 2017 Moms

Monday Bitchfest 05.08

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest 05.08

• @mslynn - oh noooo!! I haven't had to deal with that yet, but the thought scares me. I hope you heal soon!
  • I have a few for today. First up was the jerk on the phone. The receptionist was busy and the phone was going crazy so I answered it. I ask "Thanks for calling *job* how can I help you?" his response..."Yea I wanna talk to someone who's got some f-ing brains." Turns out he was mad that we only made his rabies vaccine good for 3 years (he got it in 2014), which is the maximum. (most vaccines are good for 1 or 3 years depending on what vaccine and when you get it) He was mad we put an "expiration date on it for no reason" and now he cant get his dog groomed across town because his rabies vaccine is out of date. 

Second is my boss. Saturday and Sunday I wasn't even working but the two tech's working those days royally messed up by accidentally throwing away a specialty test sample that took all day to get. Since it was the weekend and the company was closed it was supposed to be stored in the fridge all weekend util the reference lab could pick it up today. The test was nowhere to be found so we had to call the owner, apologize, and reschedule a new test. My boss was livid, which is understandable, but she took it out on me and the other tech (who also was off this weekend) even though we had nothing to do with it. She was short with us all day, complained about everything, and accused us before realizing we didnt work this weekend (there are 4 techs and we all rotate every other weekend).
    ME: 28 DH: 27
    Started Dating: 10/20/2006
     Married: 10/20/2013
    MMC @ 8w 12/15
    MC @ 5w 03/16
    ALEXANDER JAMES DUE JULY 15th!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @RubyRedPirate - your story about the phone call jerk made me chuckle. Why are people so dumb? It's one thing to not realize that it expired, but it drives me nuts that people get so mad before finding out the correct info. We give our dogs the three year shot too - it's been made very clear that it expires after three years... plus you get that handy little certificate that outlines it for you. 
  • @ginger1228 I later learned, after reading his file, that this guy is a jerk all the time. I was telling the receptionist about it and she said he came in December demanding to get a medication. We told him we hadn't seen his pet in over a year so we would have to do an exam to deem him healthy for this particular medication. He got mad and said this is why he didnt like us, that we just wanted to get more money out of him and we dont know how to provide good customer service. I was honestly amused at the phone call, though he was annoying and rude. He also said something about how the rabies vaccine is just a myth and dogs dont really need it. All right dude, you just go believe that. 
    ME: 28 DH: 27
    Started Dating: 10/20/2006
     Married: 10/20/2013
    MMC @ 8w 12/15
    MC @ 5w 03/16
    ALEXANDER JAMES DUE JULY 15th!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Lol at bagged milk. I vividly remember that when I was a kid, but we don't have it anymore. Must be an Ontario thing. 
    Ontario and Quebec.  When I moved east for a few years I was so shocked that they still had bagged milk.  I remember it out west as a kid but it's been gone forever.
  • MBF- 1 word. 

Hemorrhoids. 
    +1. Suuuuuuucks. Sorry, lady!! Mine went away and are back with a vengeance. Hope yours (and mine) disappear soon. 
  • mars8kmars8k member
    i weigh myself weekly, for the past 5 weeks i haven't gained any weight which got me worried even though my baby is gaining weight normally I weighed myself today I gained an entire freaking kilo in 1 freaking week! (about 2.2 pounds)

mslynn2012 i had to buy a cushion for my office chair and i think i'll need to replace It once it thins down

• mamadcbmamadcb member
    @mslynn2012 Oh no, I'm so sorry :( Mine never actually went away after my last pregnancy (some people's do) but were only painful/uncomfortable for a week or so. I hope you are feeling better soon! 
  • Yesterday night, it felt like the baby was literally kicking or poking my cervix and/or dancing right on it. It was soooo uncomfortable and felt so odd. I couldn't fall asleep for hours because baby wouldn't stop. Just a few days ago I felt him kicking my ribs, and thought that was annoying, now I wish he'd turn around again and go back to poking my ribs! 
  • stokesm21stokesm21 member
    edited May 2017
    abmommy15 said:
    Lol at bagged milk. I vividly remember that when I was a kid, but we don't have it anymore. Must be an Ontario thing. 
    Ontario and Quebec.  When I moved east for a few years I was so shocked that they still had bagged milk.  I remember it out west as a kid but it's been gone forever.
    Yes this makes sense.  When we were out West last summer I don't recall seeing bagged milk.  Such waste here! I mean a bag to put the bags in and then 3 plastic bags to hold the milk ... *sigh* LOL!
    I know the jugs are sold in Mac's and stuff but I don't think I've seen anything other than cartons and bags at the grocery store.  
    Me: 29 DH: 31 SS: 12
    Met: 08/2001 Dating: 07/2004 ~ Engaged: 11/2009 ~ Married: 06/2011
    TTC: Since 09/16 ~ BFP 10/28/16 ~ EDD 7/5/17
    Team Pink * Canadian Bumpie
  • Maternity leggings with a seam all of the way up the belly. Do they not know that we have sensitive stretched belly buttons?

I ordered them and didn't look close enough.