Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FFFC 5/5

Re: FFFC 5/5

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    lol very true @LoveInDC although we rarely talk about it in such an in-depth way lol

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    @elisek have you tried omgyes.com? I joined a couple months ago because I was curious, and I wanted to support their business model (it's not that expensive), but I thought it was interesting because it demonstrated some ways of giving feedback to partners that made sense once I saw/heard but wasn't something I'd considered before. It also made me fee a lot more confident that what I want is not weird. I made DH watch a few videos, and he thought it was super weird, but I have noticed him incorporate some of it so... it might help! 
  • Options
    @lulu1180 - one of my very open friends admits that she once pooped everywhere while having an orgasm. All of her muscles relaxed at the same time and it just happened! (Her bf was cool with it, because he said it proved that he made her orgasm so hard.)
    It sounds like you have a good rule to live by, although I have such a high-fiber diet that it's a rare day that my body isn't on schedule like clockwork.
    Me: 35 DH: 28
    TTC since June 2016

Azoospermia diagnosis (zero count) Dec 2016

AZFc chromosome microdeletion discovery March 2017
    Unsuccessful TESE for DH in August 2017
    October 2017 IVF with donor sperm
    29R, 24M, 16F, 2d5, 4d6 (6 embryos total)
    Only 3 could have PGS. 2/3 normal. 5 embies frozen
    12/15/17 FET #1 (1 embryo)--CP
    2/7/17 FET #2 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Chronic endometritis diagnosis May 2018
    ERA Sept 2018--borderline receptive--12 more hours of progesterone
    Abnormal SIS Oct 2018
    Repeat hysteroscopy Nov 1. Treated recurring endometritis.
    12/4/18 FET #3 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Our journey has come to an end.
    ~*~*~Nevertheless, she persisted~*~*~
  • Options
    @lulu1180 - I'm the opposite with anal - I'm much more comfortable if I've cleared out the plumbing fairly recently! 

@AlohaKumu - I was so shy and scared to try stuff in HS! I wonder if that guy has ever done any butt stuff since then or if he was as traumatized as you!
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @starla @pebbledam I won't do anal if I feel like I may need to poop soon for obvious reasons but I don't like to do it within 12-24 hours afterward because I'm afraid there may be "residue" left that will end up on his peen and it just grosses me out thinking about it

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    @pebbledam I'm on FL too! It was funny that DH and I are both "kinky" because neither of us mentioned it on our OkC profiles and when I mentioned it to him he's just like "um, I have to show you something" and opened up a side closet and it in were all sorts of floggers and whips and ropes and all that fun stuff. Haha.
  • Options
    @lund @vflux33 my DH and I are pretty open with each other, and we both totally "pass gas" around each other, but post anal farts are a NO GO for me. We are open and all, but that is just crossing a line of comfort that I'm not ready to pass.
  • Options
    50Wife50Wife member
    @lund omg yesssss!!  :D
  • Options
    Can I ask some Qs about the open marriage/relationship stuff? I'm nosey. 
  • Options
    Can I ask some Qs about the open marriage/relationship stuff? I'm nosey. 
    Oooo go for it. I love questions!
  • Options
    okay, so like, logistically - how does it work? like date nights? or just play it by ear? 
  • Options
    JennyColadaJennyColada member
    edited May 2017
    okay, so like, logistically - how does it work? like date nights? or just play it by ear? 
    First, there is no "one size fits all" style of open relationship. Every relationship is going to be different, just as every monogamous relationship is slightly different. In my experience, we just play it by ear. If there was someone that I wanted to go out with I'd mention to DH that I'm going out XYZ day with a rough time that I'd be home - the same as I would for if I were going out with a girl friend or such. For DH, he is pretty much a "don't ask don't tell" person. With some of my exes, they enjoyed hearing who I'm going out with and how the date went, etc. It really just varies depending on the comfort level of each person. Some people even have "live in" partners (one of my married friends has a girlfriend who lives with them, another married couple has a boyfriend who lives with them. But there can even be multiple couples who share housing.). While I don't think that Sister Wives is really the best example of open/poly relationships, it does show one example as well.
  • Options
    @lund lol creampie! :D  You have the best euphemisms.
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 Lol, I think that's common. At one point we all "learn" how to date and have relationships, whether open or mono or casual or married or whatever.
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 - I was with my ex-wife from the time I was 18 until 26, so I basically learned how to date and be in an open relationship at the same time. 

@vflux33- "butt queefs" is the perfect term for it!

I'm a pretty open person, but for some reason queefing totally embarasses me!
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker