Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FFFC 5/5

13»

Re: FFFC 5/5

• Options
    @JennyColada So do you have sex with these other people and if so, how exactly does that work with TTC and all? Cuz we all know condoms aren't 100% effective and they break and we'll in the heat of the moment they do sometimes get forgotten about 

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    pebbledampebbledam member
    edited May 2017
    @lulu1180 - I can't speak for @JennyColada, but for us condoms are a must and there is no exception to that rule. I also don't sleep with anyone besides MH during FW.

ETA "besides MH" because I totes try to bone him during FW.
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love fffc. Someone should start an after dark thread!!
  • Options
    lulu1180 said:
    @JennyColada So do you have sex with these other people and if so, how exactly does that work with TTC and all? Cuz we all know condoms aren't 100% effective and they break and we'll in the heat of the moment they do sometimes get forgotten about 
    Yea I ditto the condoms. Thankfully (or not?) I'm not having sex with anyone but DH currently, but I agree that that could get tricky while TTC. I suppose if I were to be in that situation (condom broke) then I'd just have to talk it out with DH. Me "forgetting" to use a condom, heat of the moment or not, is basically cheating on DH (because I'm going against what he's trusted me to do), so that's really a non-negotiable and something serious that would need to be discussed if that were to happen. I think I'd personally probably just try to avoid DTD with anyone but DH during FW. Similar to how you may go about it if you didn't want to use hormonal BC with any other mono partner.
  • Options
    @lulu1180, @JennyColada - I always carry extra condoms. There's a term used frequently in the open/poly community and it's a perfect description no matter what side of the spectrum you fall on and that's "ethical non-monogomy."
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • Options
  • Options
    Okay, I have another question sparked by @lulu1180. Let me know when you stop wanting to answer questions, lol. I've started drinking because it's Cinco de Mayo and like an hour ago all our friends were like CAN WE COME OVER AFTER WORK FOR DRINKS! And I was like yaasssss. And now they're all stuck in meetings and I'm at home like, okay guys, any minute now. Anyway... I digress... Do you have regular other partners? Do they know you're trying to get KU? 
    LMAO. You have me cracking up over here. Like I said above, no other partners for me right now (BOO!), but yea, BC is definitely something that I'd discuss with any partner. It's just one of those things that I think is important to discuss with a new sexual partner (as with test status, etc). Two of my close friends know that I'm TTC, so that would be something I'd want to tell another partner about (especially if we're sexually active, I'd want to tell them that I'm no longer on BC!).
  • Options
    @eggplantface - rofl, sometimes life is perfectly timed!
    @vflux33 - I don't blame you at all for ghosting on your old OB.  :#
    @doxiemoxie212 - The one guy I've slept with post-BC does not know we are TTC, but we took all precations necessary to prevent pregnancy. 
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 - LOL for the record I definitely don't spend all my time hiding in the foliage 
    Me: 31 | DH: 30
    Married: 2013
    TTC #1: 2/2017
    Dx: mild/borderline NIR PCOS

May TTGP Siggy Challenge - Awkward Prom Photos:
  • Options
    @sunniegrly actually you're the exception. I will only ever picture you as the dear Princess Leia. 
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 - Yaaaaaassss!!!
    Me: 31 | DH: 30
    Married: 2013
    TTC #1: 2/2017
    Dx: mild/borderline NIR PCOS

May TTGP Siggy Challenge - Awkward Prom Photos:
  • Options
    Yes on the Loris eyes and this thread. Y'all are amazing.

@LoveInDC I think you have a very cool attitude on the kink. DH and I are vanilla but if he ever wanted something kinky I hope I would be open about it.

@elisek In my first sexual relationship I used to fake orgasms. Some of them were real but most were not. This is not your situation but I know for me once I started down the path of not communicating I never did overcome it with that partner but have never done it again with any other partner. I'm sure you can though - I think the OMGYes suggestion is a good one. You deserve to be fully satisfied and I know for me once I better understood what my body responded to I had a lot easier time articulating it to my partner.
  • Options
    I dated a guy for a while who was really into swapping and group stuff... We weren't in love, so I was open to trying having another couple over, but when we did, it was really the wife who was just into girls but her husband wanted to be there to be involved... Fun, but not exactly what we'd planned!
  • Options
    @50Wife - I hope to have the power to humiliate my future child as you do. Not that I would, but having the that sort of knowledge would make the hard parenting days a little easier to get through. 
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 -- Hahaha. That's what I used to think FFFC stood for too once. Also, I was that crazy animal girl in high school so I am shocked my date wasn't a cow. 
    Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Okay so I'm still pretty new here and this 3 page monstrosity was my first FFFC...and wow! We are super vanilla comparatively speaking. But thank all of you for the immense entertainment. I really need to get some sleep but I want to keep reading and find more of these after dark versions lol
    FFFC: I also find it hard to get off during any kind of sex. Now that we are doing TI & cycle monitoring, it is nearly impossible. I've probably only gotten off during sex a handful of times in the +10 years we've been married. I recently had a talk with MH because when we have TI, it's probably better if I get off at the same time because I heard that it helps get those little guys to where they need to go.
  • Options
    Ok guys, I know this post was from Friday but I've been working long hours (as I do on my weekend to work) and just now caught up on lurking. For those of you in open relationships/ into swapping or whatever how do you go about it? Dh and I have been wanting to for a while, but I'm super insecure about myself and my body and I can't just out right ask someone....
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Options
    @kaitlink33, @JennyColada - sent you a PM so we don't have to keep the thread from Friday alive. :-) 
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017