Options

May TWW

Let's get some May BFPs!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: May TWW

• Options
    vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited May 2017
    How's everyone doing? I can't even SS because I'm all sick and snotty! Lol. Woke up in middle of night to pee but I'm sure that's because I was drinking a lot of water to stay hydrated.

I do think my pre AF belly bloat has started today.  Sorry I'm never optimistic ladies but it is what it is.  DH and I were taking a bath in the jacuzzi last night and I told him I still struggle with the loss from December.  I'm not super religious or anything but I told him maybe god thinks I'm too weak of a person to have another baby.  DDs pregnancy was horrible - we got thru it but it was really tough and we need my income right now.  If the next pregnancy was just as hard I'm not sure how I could do it.  I'm sure it would work out but it would be a challenge as well.
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @vlagrl29  I'm sorry you are sick.  That jacuzzi tub sounds divine.  I think I'm coming down with something.  DH is really sick.  I have faith in you!

I have some ** tmi** light brown discharge this morning.  I'm probably starting to spot, which means I'm probably out.  Oh, and the BFN today too.  
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    sorry @sp128 - damn spotting.  Are you going to start IVF in May?
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @vlagrl29 Yes.  I just heard that it was approved this morning.  I have to go in and sign consent and pay for PGS testing.  I think they are waiting on that.  I didn't realize they sent an email with the consent form or I would've paid and signed it on my way home from work.  The biggest thing is getting insurance approval
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    oh yes insurance is always the biggest PITA @SP128 - GL with the process!
  • Options
    Sorry @SP128.  

(TW?) I just saw a (almost) 37 year old who went off the pill late March and now she's PG again....always gives me hope. She's actually a sweetheart who I see regularly for cholesterol issues, so I'm happy for her rather than the young, unemployed 'oops' pregnancies I'm constantly having to refer to GYN. 
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited May 2017
    yea I have a yoga friend who is 38 and had an opps but she wanted it and the dad is fine with it.  Also a friend in her later 30s older than me pregnant with her 2nd.  It is possible - I just have no idea if ever it will happen to me @amberruka

also so not willing to do medical intervention yet. I'm completely done with stress. Maybe when I'm 38 I will.
  • Options
    vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited May 2017
    I had the tiniest bit of spotting this morning. Earlier than I expected it to come. Guess I'll hang out until AF comes. I really feel I've improved on not caring I guess. 2nd cycle I haven't gotten upset or cried when spotting came. On my 36 birthday last year may 27 is when we first started trying for #2 - I never would have guessed this is the journey we had taken especially since it only took us 1 month to conceive DD. I was thinking on the drive this morning that when our official 12 months of TTC comes in August I think I might want to give femara a shot. 3 more months and I really want to enjoy this summer. No money for an RE so this would be with my OB.
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 isn't it something....I never would have guessed this is what would happen when I stopped birth control at 36. I was so naive. Strange how life is. 
  • Options
    It is strange @amberruka

i had a really rough pregnancy with DD in 2010/2011 - had to pretty much lighten my work load. It was important to me not to have kids too close in age. I wanted 1 in school so I could be there with all my attention on the 2nd kid. Also really wanted my body back - gained 70 lbs with DD got a hernia messed up pubic none etc. I was so nervous I'd have the same pregnancy again. Go figure this
  • Options
    I feel you @vlagrl29 - its my birthday today and I know its just another day but its hard not to reflect on everything that has happened in the last year. The bad, but I'm trying to reframe and think of all the amazing things I did while I was 35. The losses have SUCKED but I've taken giant leaps at work and personally. Taken trips, etc. 
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • Options
    @ladipale.  Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!!
  • Options
    @ladipale. Happy birthday! May the 4th be with you lol

yeah I focus on all the positives too. It's hard but you have to try and not dwell on the past and not worry about the future

• Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @ladipale. Happy bday !!! I like how you are thinking!!  I was not ready to ttc for many reasons and I try not to beat myself up for being this age. 

@amberruka I stopped bc over one year ago. Never thought it was going to be so hard. I naively thought it would just happen

afm. Have bloodwork tomorrow. Nurse wants me to come in since period hasn't started yet 
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    @SP128 - I hope you're pregnant
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @ladipale!!!!
  • Options
    MimoCaMimoCa member
    @ladipale Happy birthday!
    @sp128 I'm crossing my fingers hard for you that blood work shows you are pregnant!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Happy birthday @ladipale

Gl with the bw @SP128

Sorry about the spotting @vlagrl29
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    Thanks ladies. Miracle if I am. Will prob get results in the afternoon. Just had little light brown discharge again. Who the hell knows 
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    @sp128 - just make sure you really test for pregnancy before you start any medicine that may induce AF. 

I myself am so use to getting AF even when I am pregnant for that first month.  I think my embryos take their sweet time implanting to set off the HCG.

In other news I have 2 sister students that came for lessons - afterwards they were talking to DD about all their siblings (5 kids).  Telling DD she was lucky to not have lots of siblings.  Luckily the girls didn't hear it but DD said in my direction "I did have a sibling but it died in my momma's belly"  oh GAWD!  cue me wanting to break down in tears.
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @vlagrl29  Oh man.  So sorry that happened.  Heart wrenching.  

I'm honestly kind of confused with this estrogen I'm on.  They said I'm supposed to get my period after 7-10 days taking it.  However, when I talked to the patient educator nurse to go over all medication protocol for IVF she said that if I get ku from IVF, I would need to take it for 4 weeks after the BFP.  

I'm also not sure what the rush is.  The protocol says to start injection at cd2.  CD2 will come IVF clinic, don't you worry.  Just a matter of when. 
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    well are you still taking that estrogen?  What about stopping it - will AF come?  Everyone's bodies are different which is always why it's so hard to determine what is the right course of action.
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 oh no!!!! I'm so sorry!!! What a gut punch. 
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @vlagrl29 Yup still taking it.... I don't want to stop because it's part of prepping for IVF.  I'm sure AF is coming soon.  I can feel it.  It just takes my body a few days of spotting before the red tide.  My body is special like that. 
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    Oh I understand - I have the spotting too which is why I never pregnancy test.
  • Options
    @amberruka it was a gut punch. Later when DH took her to dance I cried alone. 
  • Options
     @vlagrl29 :(  Nevertheless, I bet your DD is one strong and smart cookie. 
  • Options
    oh you have no idea @amberruka - so strong willed and smart.  I was not at all like that.
  • Options
    *****lurking******

Congrats @SP128 !!!!!! Here's to a h&h uneventful 9 months! So happy for you girl!!!!! <3  Fx your next betas are amazing.  
  • Options
    vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited May 2017
    omg omg omg @sp128!!!! - I kinda knew it!  Had a feeling you would not need an RE - that it would just be a little bit more time you needed!  You give me hope girl.  You must be very freshly pregnant with a 12.  Oh I'm so happy for you!  I hope this one sticks for good!  My normal progesterone is at a 9 at 7dpo so you really really give me hope.

Did your HPT just not pick it up?
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @vlagrl29 & @Perfectypo  Thanks ladies!!!

I haven't taken a HPT in a couple days because I thought why bother.  Last time I took it was 10dpo, I think.  Thank you @vlagrl29 for believing in me when I didn't.  I just know you are very close to your BFP too.

I'm definitely not in the clear yet.  So I will be around!!!
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    jchpgjchpg member
    @SP128 yahoo! Congrats. I'm sending you good luck vibes. I hope all goes well for you.
  • Options
    yes please keep us updated before you move on @sp128 and so much for that less than 1% chance of conceiving on your own.  That was BS and I knew it.
  • Options
    MimoCaMimoCa member
    @sp128 CONGRATS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  • Options
    @sp128. Congrats!!! That's awesome.  FX for rising betas 
  • Options
    @SP128 congratulations!!!!
  • Options
    TScaleiTScalei member
    *lurking*

Aaah I'm so happy for you @SP128!!! This is the best news! Come join us on the grad board when you are ready. 
  • Options
    babypibabypi member
    *****lurking*****

congrats!!!! That's such wonderful news @SP128 FX for swiftly rising betas!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations @SP128! :) I'm still so new here (and currently benched) but was hoping a fellow TTCAL lady would get a BFP soon! So happy for you!!
    BabyFruit Ticker