October 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change | 5.3.17

jessafishyjessafishy member
edited May 2017 in October 2017 Moms

How goes it my Wednesday Women? Post here if your due date is October 4th, 11th, 18th, or 25th!

1) How many weeks are you?

2) How big is baby?

3) How are you feeling?

4) Any appointments or tests this week?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: You are on a deserted island and you can only bring two things (no people), what are they?
 --------
I heart theSkimm
I heart YNAB
---------
“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
- Albus Dumbledore

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change | 5.3.17

• 1) How many weeks are you? 16 weeks

2) How big is baby? Avocado! (And now I'm craving guacamole.)

3) How are you feeling? Still some headaches and achy wrists. Started taking my Vitamin B2 and upped water intake for the headaches. Got a new wrist brace for the wrists. Libido also went back up this last week, thank god!

4) Any appointments or tests this week? Monday the 8th! Dr thought she would be able to tell us the sex then too.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Just ready for my appointment!

6) GTKY: You are on a deserted island and you can only bring two things (no people), what are they? Right at this moment I would bring a comfy lounge chair and a book. The thought of laying on a beach reading all day long sounds like heaven.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore

• 1) How many weeks are you? 16 weeks

2) How big is baby? Avocado

3) How are you feeling? Pretty good besides headaches! @jessafishy let me know if the B12 helps. I haven't taken anything yet. 

4) Any appointments or tests this week? Had my appt this morning, all was good. Just a boring one (thankfully). 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? It's been such a stressful week (moving, selling house, changing schools, etc.) and I just realllly want a beer. 

6) GTKY: You are on a deserted island and you can only bring two things (no people), what are they? Beer. Unless I'm still pregnant. Then I'll take virgin daiquiris and a hammock. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @afwoods10 It's actually vitamin B2 (Riboflavin). I took it with DS and it seemed to help and my headache was not nearly as bad yesterday. I'll update about it next week!
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore

• 1) How many weeks are you? 16

2) How big is baby? Avocado

3) How are you feeling? Currently like death. We'll see if this is pregnancy related or life related.

4) Any appointments or tests this week? Nope, 2 more weeks until the anatomy scan.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Nadda

6) GTKY: You are on a deserted island and you can only bring two things (no people), what are they? I mean, a book and a drink sure sounds amazing right now. And a hammock. Oh, but wait, food. 

BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 16

2) How big is baby? Avocado

3) How are you feeling? Mostly ok.  Still pretty achy in all the joints, especially from the waist down and my wrists.  Nothing new though.

4) Any appointments or tests this week? I got my glucose monitor yesterday and am still getting used to stabbing myself on purpose 4 times a day to check my levels. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? I saw someone post that they sleep through the night.  I'm so freaking jealous of that post, I can't get it out of my head.  I'm having to get up twice a night to pee.  I would love to sleep through the night.

6) GTKY: You are on a deserted island and you can only bring two things (no people), what are they? The world's most comfortable, supportive recliner chair and food.  I really just want to eat and nap these days. :)

@natleilynn I love that gif.  Yum!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker