Babies on the Brain

Weekly Chat ~ May 1

2»

Re: Weekly Chat ~ May 1

• @easttxmamas - take it easy! I hope you feel better soon!
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @happyhiccup In all truth, that was what I had assumed was happening :) I hope you get it!
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Loading the player...
  • @ChloandCoco Ooh have fun in Hawaii! Which part? We went to Maui last year for a wedding, it was so amazing!

What are you looking forward to this week? I'm going to dinner and a comedy show with two girlfriends tonight.

What are you dreading? Hmm nothing specifically I guess. I already did a sort of annoying work-related thing on Tuesday so that's over! I probably need to clean at some point tho. 

GTKY: If you had to live in a tv show or movie which one would you choose and why? Realistically I guess I would say Gilmore Girls (even though I haven't seen the whole series, I know it takes place in my dream town). Although I kind of also want to say Golden Girls, haha. Even as a little kid watching that I was like "that looks like fun, I can't wait to be in my 60s and live with a bunch of girlfriends."  :) 
  • @doglovingweirdo: Enjoy your childfree weekend! I hope it is glorious and full of sleep!
    @happyhiccup: Good luck with the job! It sounds like you guys have a complicated situation to work with but all the options sound really fun,.
    @easttxmamas: Get some rest and feel better so you can enjoy Galveston! 

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• DH and I went to Magic Kingdom today just to get me the hell out of the house for a while. It was fun, but I got a little sunburned (funnily enough, only on my right arm). How's everyone else?
  • @happyhiccup: Texas is the best state in the world, so I already think the job sounds great! :wink:

thanks, all! I feel much better today, but will see how it goes after working all day. 

My mom will be here TODAYYYYY!!!! It doesn't matter how old we are; sometimes, we just need our mama!
  • What are you looking forward to this week? 
    I am camping this weekend... even though it is RAINING!  I made 4 dozen cupcakes to share with all the people we are camping with ~40 to 50 people.  I was asked to do graduation cupcakes so I made these.
    Displaying IMG_9311JPG

What are you dreading? 
    All the paperwork I have to get through today.  Writing process documents is not a fun or easy task...

GTKY: If you had to live in a tv show or movie which one would you choose and why?
    I would love to live in the Harry Potter world.  I want magic to be real sooo badly! =)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • dreamscapes_dreamscapes_ member
    edited May 2017
    @easttxmamas I absolutely agree that sometimes you just need your mom! Have a good time with her!

@KSMcClary That's a really big camping group! Just so you know, the pic of your cupcakes didn't show :(
  • @Dreamscapes_ I love Disney! I haven't been in a while though. Doing ok here. I have a paper and presentation to finish tonight. (I am almost done!!) And I am just beat! The kiddos wore me out today! Also, I got tired of waiting so I asked if I would be getting the supplement position at work and they said they haven't even started finalizing supplements yet :/ and won't until summer. So still I wait...
  • @glitzandglitter It's helpful to have a pass :smiley: I hope they speed up the process of finalizing everything! Waiting is a mental drain (as we all know). Good luck getting your stuff done!
  • @JennyColada  Ooh have a good interview!
  • @JennyColada - Yay!! Good luck at your interview :)
  • @JennyColada, yay! That's great news! Good luck Monday!! Let us know how it goes!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @JennyColada Good luck in the interview!
  • I've been MIA for a few days, sorry everybody! Just popping in to say hi!!

@JennyColada good luck w the interview!!
    @glitzandglitter ugh that's so annoying! Sorry you have to wait until summer. 
    @KSMcClary camping in the rain can be tough! I hope it lets up for you!
    @easttxmamas have fun with your mom!! Sometimes you totally just need your mom. Nothing wrong with that!
    @dreamscapes_ gotta love those random sunburn! I've gotten really weird ones during road trips. Like one forearm only from sitting in the car. Just lovely!
  • @JennyColada good luck with your interview!!!!

@whitealbum29 OMG Golden Girls would be awesome!!!! All the cheesecake!!!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• edited May 2017
    @whitealbum29 YES GOLDEN GIRLS!!! I'm either Rose because I can be the naive, I'm working on that. Or I'm Dorothy because I can be brutally honest, but not whitty enough to be Sophia(a shame bc she's the best)
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker