November 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms May 1

123457»

Re: Weekly Randoms May 1

• bcashawbcashaw member
    @ugoglencoco I am mortified for you! 
  • Honestly, I usually eat 3 times before lunch. 
  • Loading the player...
  • BayCampBayCamp member
    I'm eating pasta for breakfast. There's no end to the hungry. 
  • BayCampBayCamp member
    @MississippiCatfish that is so the kind of invite some of my family members would give "come whenever and bring fruit" lol seriously? I'm a planner, give me alll the details a week in advance
  • I wish the other forums on the bump besides BMB's were more active. :unamused:  I am high risk due to a couple reasons and I'd love to be able to talk to others with the same or similar issues. Not that you gals aren't great, but I don't want to bore you with my staying-pregnant issues! Lol 
  • @MississippiCatfish Maybe you should say something? I would be mad. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • bcashawbcashaw member
    @cmessamore maybe start a  tread to check if we have any other high risk pregnancies in our month? 
    @BayCamp soo excited for your week ! 
    @mississipicatfish I would be livid. 
  • edited May 2017
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who would be irritated! I'm just not feeling well this weekend, and have some family stuff going on that's bringing me down, so my husband just left to take the kids to church and the party by himself. They can be a handful with just one of us, so I'm so grateful for him putting in that work for me. Now I just have do decide what takeout and Netflix I'm in for...

Eta- since they're going to church for an hour before and the fruit would have to sit in the hot car, they didn't bring anything;)
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @cmessamore I agree that you should consider starting a high risk thread! I know it's not the same as a whole board, but it's  so encouraging to find others going through similarl things in pregnancy. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• slavenslaven member
    edited May 2017

@MississippiCatfish  I was invited to a baby shower via a text to DH (it was for another mil spouse, so the mom-to-be's wife texted DH). No other details besides time and location. Got there yesterday and found out it was a double shower for another woman too (that I don't know) and I felt horrible that I didn't have a gift for her. 

eta: My grandparents are already buying baby things. My granny says she's getting something every 2 weeks. It's sweet and I appreciate it but feel weird over my aging grandparents buying so much. They're the kind of people (Granny especially) that get offended if you ask them not too. DH and I are planning to fly them out when the baby is born since they don't live near our parents and other family, who are only 30 minutes away from each other. 

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• @MississippiCatfish I'd be super annoyed. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • bcashawbcashaw member
    @slaven I know it's probably a bit annoying and kind of stressful but I think it's really sweet the grandparents are buying things.  You never know what the last thing someone gets you will be and it's a beautiful thing that they're so happy about your baby. 
  • @MississippiCatfish I'd be very annoyed. 

@cmessamore you should definitely start a high risk thread! I bet there'd be a lot of interest! Maybe even a weekly high risk check in if you wanted. 

• slavenslaven member
    @bcashaw It's not that it's annoying or stressful. I really do appreciate it and I'm glad they're excited. I just wish they wouldn't spend so much money. My grandpa isn't even retired yet, he has 2 years until he gets his pension, and at their age I feel bad having them spend so much money on me when it should be me and the rest of the family taking care of them. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• bcashawbcashaw member
    @slaven that makes sense. I didn't even look at it from that angle! 
  • @ugoglencoco ugh! Disgusting!!
  • bcashawbcashaw member
    So weird guys I just got a private message from someone talking about circumcision and how he was circumcised and it was the right call. So strange because 1. I think it's a bit odd for a male to be on here 2. Thales circumcision thread was a whole ago was it not? 3. Just so random... 
    Anyone else receive one of these? 
  • bcashawbcashaw member
    Also fyi I really suck at checking my inbox but this was sent only yesterday. 
    Also. Anyone heard from zigzag8410 lately? Not gonna lie I'm scared to tag because I don't know if she had a loss. 
  • ugoglencocougoglencoco member
    edited May 2017
    @bcashaw I haven't gotten a message in 3 years lol. That is super strange and creepy.. and I didn't tag tallmomma when I asked about her for the same reason! 

ETA no, I haven't seen zigzag around
  • @bcashaw That is super weird. Why drag up an old thread topic like that? Is it a poster we would recognize?

Also - if you're on a computer, you can search for zigzag and check her profile to see if she's been active and on what boards. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @bcashaw that is weird. Probably a dad-to-be who is having conversations with his wife and did a search or something?

I saw someone else tag zigzag to check recently, but I don't think she responded. (I also think they might have had a typo in her SN though. Or my memory could just be off.)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @bcashaw that's so weird!! And I never check my inbox. Lol
  • @bcashaw I got the same message!

• @bcashaw @DuchessOfCambridge I got the message too. I'm guessing it's someone fishing for hits or likes on that fb page. Sucks he had issues, but DNW to hear about a grown man's penis problems. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @bcashaw @DuchessOfCambridge @kissthesky32 I also got that message but I didn't read it because I thought it was super weird.
  • bcashawbcashaw member
    Zigzag is back in just spoke to her she's just been busy.
    @DuchessOfCambridge @kissthesky32 @am+mommy @cmessamore @MississippiCatfish honestly the weirdest thing I read the first sentence then I was like NOPE. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who got messaged though. Curious if some people that are not circumsizing got a not so nice message. 
  • BayCampBayCamp member
    Ran off to check my inbox and yes I got one as well. So weird.  
  • I must not have participated enough in the circumcision  thread to warrant a message because I didn't get one. I did stop reading only a couple posts after I my only contribution. 

• I got the message too! What a creep?! Is there a way to report it?