November 2016 Moms

4/30: Weekly Randoms

2»

Re: 4/30: Weekly Randoms

• @camcbeth There was a time S was eating 20 oz when I was at work plus nursing 2-3 times (before and after work) and she was still waking twice in the MOTN. It makes me think that it didn't matter how much she was getting during the day. She was still going to wake up. I'm hoping sleep training will help since she will know how to put herself back to sleep if she really isn't hungry. 
  • @camcbeth Maybe try to phase out the 3 am feed? Does she take a pacifier? You could always see if just the sucking soothes her back to sleep instead of the food. Hope you get some sleep...
    Married: 08.05.11
    Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
    Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
    Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16
  • Loading the player...
  • Watched Star Wars for the first time today—Episode IV while playing/watching/napping LO. Currently have on Episode V but not paying much attention. :p
  • leighryleighry member
    jsmai said:
    I saw this and laughed my butt off. I don't know about you,  but the pressure is real!
    Yeah. I'm still on the "feed them sometimes" train  :D
  • jsmai said:
    I saw this and laughed my butt off. I don't know about you,  but the pressure is real!
    Oh my god that is embarrassingly all too real for me. No cul-de-sac but crap am I crazy? The coconut oil comment is a great end too!
  • kvrunskvruns member
    LO will not settle anymore after a wake up and its driving me crazy. Nursing to sleep won't even work. I keep thinking he will remember how to flip over and hopefully stop this night waking but it's been almost 2 weeks now. I miss my good sleeper 
  • leighryleighry member
    Ugh @kvruns I hear ya! I hope he figures himself out and goes back to sleeping well for you! My little guy will wake up periodically during the night and usually I hear like a small whimper and he is back asleep.. sometimes though he will cry for a little while and then once he stops I'm paranoid as to why... did he stop because he is asleep? Not breathing? DO I NEED TO CHECK HIM??? And then there is my husband who is like don't you dare go in that room. He is fine. Hence why I need a baby monitor. It drives me insane.
  • kvrunskvruns member
    @leighry get that monitor! Although I won't look at it sometimes for fear of jinxing him awake  :*
  • m6aguam6agua member
    leighry said:
    Ugh @kvruns I hear ya! I hope he figures himself out and goes back to sleeping well for you! My little guy will wake up periodically during the night and usually I hear like a small whimper and he is back asleep.. sometimes though he will cry for a little while and then once he stops I'm paranoid as to why... did he stop because he is asleep? Not breathing? DO I NEED TO CHECK HIM??? And then there is my husband who is like don't you dare go in that room. He is fine. Hence why I need a baby monitor. It drives me insane.
    This is why I like the video monitor. You can calm that crazy without waking them!
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
  • leighryleighry member
    @kvruns and @m6agua I just ordered one on Amazon prime!
  • kvrunskvruns member
    Honest Company has a diaper print with Trex on it and "RAWR". I have no idea why but I really want these! Which is dumb because I'm all for the cheapest diapers not paying extra for stuff like this