October 2017 Moms
Options

Weekend Chatter (4/29-4/30)

2»

Re: Weekend Chatter (4/29-4/30)

• Options
    We had almost 90 drgree weather here in Baltimore. DD and I went to lunch with my mom, sister and nephew (DH was working). Cleaned the house, did some gardening and then out DD's swimsuit on and played in the hoses/sprinkler. Blew bubbles in the yard and we doodled with sidewalk chalk. Today is cloudy and DH is working. So probably clean the bathroom and be lazy with DD. Might make a wal*mart trip. Wish i didnt have work tomorrow!
  • Options
    Woke up at 5AM to one boob leaking. How fricken bizarre. 18+5
    Looolll i knoooow!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm finally starting to have the energy to work out again!! DH and I did a 9 mile bike ride this morning, which I turned into a brick workout with a 2 mile run afterwards. Not up to my usual yet but this is progress!! 
  • Options
    Just got back from Merlefest. I underestimated how hot it would be. I'm so drained X_X
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kkerner87 I'm 20 min from Bmore! ( south) it was a scorcher today! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    @VLillyV yeah I couldn't figure out why my arm was wet and then realized 'twas the boob. So weird, I forget I'm pg sometimes then something like that happens lol. 
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker