October 2017 Moms
Options

UO Thursday 4/27

Re: UO Thursday 4/27

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    it often looks like they are just pleasuring themselves. like you are the size of a house. in a field. with a flower crown. we get it.
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Options
    Lord, that was difficult to read. It sounded alright when I was typing it lol. Apologies! 
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I hate shoes with heels.  I am on my feet all day and don't understand how other teachers can wear them, they hurt your feet.
  • Options
    @asickles98 flats for the win!!!
  • Options
    @asickles98 pretty sure I haven't worn heels since before I was pregnant with DD. so....yeah...over 4 years ago...

Don't miss 'em.
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

These were my wedding shoes (except the heel was just patent, not glitter). I don't wear heels on the daily but I do like to wear them on occasion.
    Whenever I go to one of the few stores that carry shoes in my size almost allll the shoes are like this.   :s

• Options
    @jessafishy my wedding shoes looked a lot like that, with a bit smaller of a heel and an open toe. Love!

• Options
    Ugh one of my pregnant friends just got some super shitty news about her baby. I need some happy so just started an AW your wedding thread :)

• Options
    Maternity pics. With ya, @carries2018 One of my co-workers has a daughter that is expecting next month who very recently had maternity pics done. When I tell you those maternity pictures did NOTHING to help her out, I mean that. I just thought, "Oh, honey....." the whole time I looked through them. Some are tastefully done and flattering. These? :neutral:
    Me: 31 DH: 35
    Married since 05.16.2009
    Expecting #1: 10.10.2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I love yours @ForwardnBackward - what a beautiful picture!
  • Options
    @OliveOyl2014 this. Also, I've been invited to first birthday parties for friends kids.. and honestly it really annoys me. I just don't care enough that your kid is turning one to have to buy it a present and shit. It's not even like these people are my BFF'S because that would be different. Just friends where I've met their kid a handful of time.

Invite your family and super close friends. Nobody else cares.
  • Options
    @migdala Thanks - I actually wanted to get some professional shots, but I didn't get my act together.  ::SHRUGS::  I only miss that when I see other beautiful pictures so it's neither here nor there for me.
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    +1 for most maternity photos I've seen look very awkward and not at all natural. 

My UO: I think elaborate first birthday parties are pointless. Your kid isn't going to remember it. I understand having cake and family/close friends over, but I see some people renting out party rooms and I just don't see the point. Save it for when your child can actually remember it or can be more active with the other kids at the party. 
    *Side eyes*  I threw a big first birthday for DD, I looked at it as the one and only party I got to throw that was totally what I wanted it to be.