October 2017 Moms

STM+ Check In | 4.26.17

2»

Re: STM+ Check In | 4.26.17

• Loading the player...
  • @shan24 hand holding for the results
    @purplestarz I got weighed last Friday at the hospital and I was a good 2.5lbs heavier than I expected. Different scales?? Now I'm too scared to look at the next one because I thought I had kept 1st tri at zero gain. 

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mrs_fogue DD has been super interested in the potty and had been peeing and pooping in the potty sporadically before we started. She would also come over to me and tell me Mama pee pee or pooh pooh if she went in the diaper.  If my friends with older kids were over and DD saw them using the potty, she would grab mt hand and pull me into the bathroom and tell me Pooh pooh. She would then sit down and poop.
  • @buttercream_frosting your date stresses me out. I eat like a bird on the first few dates. I'm hungry thinking about 16 hours on a piece of toast and ice cube. 
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • edited April 2017
    @buttercream_frosting your date stresses me out. I eat like a bird on the first few dates. I'm hungry thinking about 16 hours on a piece of toast and ice cube. 
    HAHAHA! DH has a story he loves telling everyone from our third date; I totally asked if i could finish his dessert! 

ETA: Why don't you eat on dates? 

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't want to scare boys away with my massive appetite!
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • @JNAthanassious now I feel like we aren't there yet. 
  • Late to this party!

1) How far along are you/when is your due date? 
    16 weeks, 3 days 
    2) What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? 
    Like many are saying, the bump is out.  Otherwise I am doing well.
    3) How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies?
    Same - I think.  I have a bad memory for that sort of thing.  I know with my twin pregnancy the (actually very painful) braxton hicks started at about 17-18 weeks, so that is something I won't miss.
    4) Rant/Rave/Questions?  Still not really announcing this pregnancy.  The folks who see me regularly know, but other than that I am still keeping my lips sealed.  Even when I have been like "I really want to tell that person", I back out of the conversation.  This week my issue is fear that someone will overreact to the fact that this is baby #4.  Really, DH and I can handle, so it is nbd.

5) GTKY: What did you do on your first date with your DH/SO?  We went cowboy hat shopping because our first "official" date was the following weekend to a Kenny Chesney concert and I had nothing.
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • @mrs_fogue Every kiddo is different. I have some friends who PT'ed their kiddos because they were simply tired of changing diapers and just did it. They had success with their kiddos! =)